part 5

I'm genuinely terrified.

I think John knows. He is talking to George and Ringo right now, and there is nothing I can do. The most I can do is pretend to be clueless.

I'm fucked.

I hope I'm wrong. There is nothing in the world better than being wrong.

What if they tell Jane, what if they tell my family, what if they tell the press?! No, they wouldn't because if they did they would also out themselves as gay.

But they could say they caught me with a man. A decade older than me with a criminal record.

I'm getting off topic.

There's nothing else to do, though. I'm fucked!

I can feel myself sweating. I  can't let them know that something is wrong.

I get a glass of water, and let my mind go blank.

...

"Paul, let's talk."

With that I drop my glass right on the floor. Shattering into hundreds of peices, and cutting up my feet.

"Fuck, erm."

I awkwardly waddle over to the bathroom, and lock myself in. I sit on the counter to avoid bleeding on the tile.

I could stab myself with that shard of glass, or just let myself bleed ou-

I'm losing it!

It hurts like hell, and I don't know what to do. Atleast I had an excuse to get away.

I end up finding some bandages, and stopping the bleeding.

I unlock the bathroom door. "I'm gonna go lay down." I say feeling tired.

"But, Paul!"

"Not now, please." I walk into the bedroom and flop onto the bed. I really don't wamt to talk to anyone right now. I feel worn out already. I'm going crazy. Oh, god i could've ran off when I had the chance. Why didn't I run away? They wouldn't find me. No, they would. Oh, god I'm tired. Is it the stress, or am I dying? Take me Lord!!!

I drift off to a nap.

"Paul, Paul!" I hear someone call me as I am shaken.

"What?" I call back, covered in sweat, and barely remembering who i am.

I feel a hard slap on my face. "Wake up, you bloody slut!" George's voice brings me back to reality as i look up to see George John and Ringo looking down at me.

"Huh?" I know what they mean. I am a slut.

"We know, Paul. No need to pretend." Ringo says.

I don't know what to do I just burst into tears. I look down so that they don't see my face, though it makes no difference. I look back up to see them staring at me in confusion and disgust. I just continue sobbing. I miss yesterday. My life is ruined. If they tell Jane I'm basically homeless. I could get myself a place, but I don't think I could live alone. I don't even want to think about losing John George and Ringo. My crying gets louder. I probably look pathetic.

"I'M" I let out before basically wailing not able to finish my sentence.