Aurora Florence Riddle

Rorys Pov:

After Mattheo's friend helped me out to look for my classes, I started to be a little comfortable with him.

He's tall like tall which surprises me, he's sorta like Tom's height maybe I have no idea.

After classes have finally finished, I went to the common room and I find only my brother there, Mattheo Riddle.

"Hey Matt whatchu doing?"

I say as I plop myself on the couch next to him.

His things were scattered around the floor, he was probably looking for something of his like his wand maybe.

"Did you look into my bag again?"

Mattheo asks me with a slight of bit of anger and worried on his face.

Yup he lost something.

"No, why? You lose something?"

"Maybe I don't know"

That means he did lose something.

"Okay then"

There was a moment of silence but still rustling of papers in his bag.

"You're friend bumped into me today."

I spoke breaking the silence while looking at my nails.

"Oh yeah? Which of the many friends I have unlike you"

Mattheo says while smiling to himself, I threw him a pillow but that didn't do much.

I have friends you know like Pansy and uhm well Pansy is the only person I need for now.

I mean come on it's barely my first day here why'd he expect I would have tons of friends already plus i'm sure I'll make some more friends in the future well I hope.

"It was Theodore well Theo."

"He helped me find my classes and carry my books as well"

I answered him but I was sort of mumbling, I used to have a tiny crush on Theodore back when I was 13 or 14 years old I can't recall but it was when Mattheo brought him to the house when Voldemort left us to do some cruel random shit.

"Oh cool do you think he had my wand tho?"

Mattheo not caring that much of what he did since I was always uncomfortable around his friends.

I shake my head, "He had his only."

"You're not useful"

Mattheo rubs my hair as he grabs his bag and smiles at me.

"I'll see you" I nod my head as I see Mattheo walk out of the common room.

He was probably going to see his group of friends or a slut for all I care.

I groan alone in the common room being absolutely bored, so I decided to go to the library, don't ask why I just felt like going there.

When I got to the library I saw someone, somewhat familiar but nothing comes to my head.

He's skinny with sort of dark brown hair, a little messed up and I guess a perfect jawline.

I sneakly tried to find a way to see him a lot better and once I did I-

"Lorenzo Berkshire?!"

I gasped accidentally immediately covering my mouth.

Lorenzo obviously heard me and looked at me with a smile on his face but a tad confused.

"Rory?" Enzo says while smiling with that perfect smile of his while putting one of the books back and walking towards me.

"Wow I have not seen you in a long time, you've become so beautiful now"

"Please don't" I say making a face.

"I thought you liked those kinds of stuff when you were 13 years old"

Lorenzo says while chuckling.

Now me and Enzo met when we were well like he said 13 years old, I don't know we just met and we had some things in common well alot of things.

Well we met because you know which brother again, Mattheo.

Like Theodore's, we met because Matt brought them two to the house and when Theo and Mattheo were ignoring Enzo for a bit, we bumped into the hallway on accident and well he told me if I wanted to hang or talk with him for a little bit.

And I said yes because he seemed like a nice sweet guy not gonna lie and he is.

I never had a crush on him but it was pretty normal to each other to say compliments.

"No not anymore"

I say smiling at him.

We paused for a moment until Lorenzo spoke up, "So uh they finally let you come to Hogwarts thats- thats great actually good for you."

"Yup, this place is like really really really big, I actually lost my way here but luckily Theo helped me out"

"Yeah it sure is and wow thats kinda surprising of Theodore"

I got confused of what Enzo meant by surprising so I gave him a confused look.

"Uhm Nevermind don't worry about it"

Enzo says with a slight smile while I shurg.

"Anywho I gotta go give something to the professor so nice to see you again Dear Aurora"

Enzo says jokingly bowing down.

"It's to see you too Lorenzo"

I bow down jokingly as well while both of us smiling until Enzo walked out of the library.