Theodore Nott

Once we got towards to the tower, Rory was stumbling the whole way here. I think the alcohol got to her. "Woah careful there Riddle."

I grabbed her waist so she won't fall and made her sit against the wall as I sat next to her and lit up a cigarette.

"Mm I'm fine, I'm a big girl"

I chuckled at her sentence and blow out some smoke.

"What were you doing with Granger?" She looked at me confused."Granger? Who's that?" I shake my head and mumble never mind.

I took a glimpse at her as she was already staring at me.

"What? I got something?" I smirked.

She shook her head. "You have pretty eyes." She blurts out.

I always got compliments about my eyes so it wasn't new to me but I hated how I got them from my father. But now as I hear it from her.

I don't know.

It seems different now.

Why?

I just nervously nod my head as I turn around and take a hit.

"No seriously they are pretty." She moves a bit closer to me.

The only thing we could hear was the fire cackling and crickets chirping. I looked at her softly. I wanted to say she was beautiful underneath the moonlight and stars. I've brought girls here and there but none of them could compare Aurora.

We both held eye contact for a moment until she was coming closer. My heart beat quickly as I was going to tuck a strand of her dark hair behind her ear.

"Theo!"

I quickly lowered my hand and made the distance between us longer as I recognized the voice which was Mattheo's.

"Hey Theo you up here, oh whys Rory here.. why are you here?"

She looked at me and then back at her brother. "Party got boring and so I decided to get some fresh air and Theodore was here."She shrugged.

Eh, I don't know why her calling me by my original name hurt.

"Right okay, uhm, Theo Blaise is making a bet right now about Draco and Enzo, you have to come."

I hesitated for a moment but stood up and walked out with Mattheo.

I took one more glance at Rory as she was looking back. I quickly turned around and sighed.

I don't if these feelings towards her is true and real but right now I don't want to think about it.

This is really short compared to my other ones sorry, it was a little rushed but there will be more. I will be editing some parts of the chapters and I will change up the story bit. I also did not add theos middle name because I want to change it as well but idk same for auroras. Im also sorry for not having a new chapter I was a bit busy with another version of the brothers best friend thing but I was debating on things so I just continued on this. Btw! Ill try to make another story but about Lorenzo because I love louis partridge and Ill try my best to keep up. Anywho sorry again. Ill try to make a chapter tonight.