Theodore Faustus Nott

3rd week of September

Theo's Pov:

I'm surprised Rory's parents finally let her come to Hogwarts after a long time.

I see her sometimes but that's when Mattheo and I hang out of our house.

Now that I saw Rory in the Hallways while looking into each classroom door and when some of her papers and books fell down.

Wow she looked like she came straight down from heaven as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear while getting her books.

I don't know if it's weird or not but damn Aurora looks so beautiful now.

I've seen her some times with Mattheo but I've never really payed attention to her.

I went over to Rory and I was just standing in front of her.

She got startled a bit but then she quickly realized who I was and got a little mad.

We talked a for a bit since I offered to help her find her classes and help her carry her books.

After I helped her find her classes and all classes have finished, I went to courtyard where Lorenzo was sat on a bench.

He was reading a book.

I walked over to him and sat next to him groaning a bit.

Lorenzo looked at me confused and closed his book while patting my back.

"Whats up with you now?"

I put the palm of my hands in front of my face groaning.

I could tell Enzo was smiling at me.

"I don't know, something feels off now for some fucking reason."

"Yeah I have no fucking idea what to tell you bud"

Enzo says laughing at me bit.

I take off my hands from my face and look at him.

I was about to open my mouth until Enzo did.

"Oh yeah Rory is now in Hogwarts"

I look at him confused.

"Aurora?, Mattheo's and Tom's sister?"

"Yeah I know who Rory is just why are telling me?"

"I don't know just telling ya"

He says shrugging.

"Well I know she's here, we literally saw her while they were sorting which house she would be."

Enzo mouths, "okay okay" with his hands up in the air.

"And I helped her out today too so"

I mumbled a bit while looking anywhere but Enzo's face.

"You helped her out with what?"

"Finding her classes etc"

I say while taking out a cigarette and a lighter from my pocket.

"Wow Theodore Nott acting nice to someone, should've been there to capture the moment"

"Well boo hoo you couldn't by the way just because I accidentally confessed to you about how I have a crush on Rory doesn't mean jack shit."

I say while I roll my eyes and go into my pocket to take out a cigarette and I see that Enzo has a hand out.

I was confused but then I realized that he wanted one of my cigarettes.

He didn't light it up, he just puts it in his pocket.

Enzo never really liked to smoke in public especially a place where he would most likely get caught.

"It means a lot especially when you're bestfriend's with one of her brothers."

I take a puff from my cigarette and look down.

"But hey if you like her then you like her i won't tell anyone especially the Riddles, you know I'm loyal."

I look up at Enzo and smile a bit at him.

"Yeah I know."

A week later...

The Slytherin's were walking to the great hall for dinner.

I sat down next to Mattheo on my right and Blaise to my left.

Blaise is a cool guy and very intelligent, its funny how he sort of follows what Draco does.

I saw Rory sit down on the other side of the table with Pansy on her side and I think that was Tom on her other side.

Pansy and I have been friends since the second year.

She's like a sister to me, very annoying but funny and caring.

It was nice to see that she became friends with Rory.

After Dumbledore's boring ass speeches, we finally got to eat.

Mattheo was eating everything on his plate as if this was going to be his last dinner.

"Man I feel like the food got better now." Mattheo says.

Blaise,Lorenzo, Draco, and I laughed at Mattheo and we started to make jokes how he was being a pig etc.

Dinner was almost going to be over and I was looking around the great hall since I had nothing else to do.

Draco and Mattheo were arguing about whatever they were arguing.

I looked towards where Rory was and then a note came flying towards her plate.

I looked confused but I quickly turned back to my plate when she was looking around.

After a second I looked back at her and I see her disgusted reaction as she read the note.

Her reaction got my attention and I wondered what the note had said.

I thought she was going to tell Tom since her looked up at him but then she just put the note into her pocket in her robe.

I looked at Rory up and down now wondering who threw her that note but I knew it wasn't that important maybe, I got lost in my thoughts at the moment until Lorenzo kicked me under the table since he was in front of me.

I snapped back into reality once he kicked my leg, I didn't realize that I was looking at Rory when I was spacing out.

Shit.

What If other people saw I was looking at her or Mattheo but Luckily he wasn't he had his head down on the table already wanting to go to his dorm.

Merlin I'm so glad to have a friend like Lorenzo Berkshire.