6

"Are you going to the Ravenclaw party tonight?"

"Oh I mean maybe I guess I'm not really sure, why?"

I slightly shake my head and look down, "No, no reason but if you do go you can come with me and Pansy if you like tho obviously."

"Yeah I'll think about it thanks"

I gave her a smile and laid back down, I mumbled "fuck" as I realized that I didn't have anything to wear to the party since I obviously haven't been to one or don't have the attire to go to one, in fact, I don't even know what you wear to parties.

I stood up from my bed and put on my robe and boots on again.

"Hey Daphne, do you think Pansy is in her dorm?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure she is"

"Okay thanks I'm gonna head out and by the way you're so pretty"

I didn't get to see Daphne's full reaction to what I said but I didn't really care. And so I knocked on Pansy's dorm hoping she'd be there. I fix my hair a little bit waiting for her to open the door but no answer.

"Uhm Hello, I'm looking for Pansy"

I heard Pansy's voice saying she'll be there.

"Hey Rory, wow you really need to speak up I didn't hear you the first time."

"I knocked once and spoke once as well?" I say as I give her a confused look. "Is it alright if I come in?"

"Hm? Oh no yeah yeah of course" Pansys says as she moves aside so I can walk into her dorm. I didn't judge Pansy for her bed being messy so I didn't say anything.

"Uhh is this a good time for me to be here orr.."

"No no of course it is, it's always a good time when it comes to you. So what did you need?"

"So about the Ravenclaw party that's happening tonight, yeah so I have nothing to wear and this is my first time going to a party and I needed help."

"Awhhh my new Slytherin friend is going to her first party God I feel like a mom woah but yeah don't worry I got some things for you to borrow."

"Hey Rory, what color doesn't suit you and what type of dress do you like?" Pansy asks.

"Uhm yeah, sorry nothing too short or revealing is fine."

"God I love getting my friends ready for something now here I have this dress that I'm pretty sure you'll love."

I shrug as I look at the dress, I mean the dress is black so I think I'll like it.

9pm:

Rorys outfit inspo:

I was just tying the knot on my white bow when I heard a knock on the door

"Can you go get it for me babe!" Pansy yells