2 - Oh Boy, This Isn't Good...

Part I - Paper the Teetotaler

Paper, who did not like alcohol in the slightest, was probably the most sober party attendent, as even Soap and the Cherries had some sips of the "more lemon than alcohol" margaritas throughout their time at the party.

It was incredibly late in the evening, so he was planning on going to bed, which he did after carefully dragging his husband's limp body across the dirty marble floors. Entering OJ's office, which led to their shared bedroom, wasn't an easy task, as he had to juggle the keys to the bedroom and OJ at the same time.

The task was completed though, so off to sleep the two of them went...for not even a minute, as Paper, through the reflection, caused by the window behind him, on the wall in front of him, was able to witness a strange figure in the backyard, carefully walking around the building before stomping away into the forest, which worried and confused him, as he knew he was one of the few people left awake.

Taking a flare gun for safety, he quietly and slowly went outside, looking in every direction as he moved towards Test Tube's lab, as he knew she was one of the only people still up, as her sleep schedule was incredibly bad.

Hearing a ruffling noise and the sound of someone walking on grass behind him, he quickly entered the code to her laboratory on the vending machine and slid down, opening that nothing was following behind him.

Fortunately, Test Tube was in the laboratory, along with Lightbulb, Paintbrush, and Fan, who were all huddled in a corner of the laboratory while she worked on one of her many secret projects.

Unfortunately, all of them were either fast asleep or drunk out of their minds, with Fan still managing to stay awake long enough to mutter, "Who the-", before passing out on the metal floor.

Stepping over the group's unconscious bodies, he hid in one of the storage closets, just in case the person following him earlier managed to figure out the vending machine code and get into the section of the laboratory he was in.

He decided to pull out his phone, which was still on full battery, and message OJ so he wasn't worried once he eventually woke up from his night of "partying hard", which was mostly spent occasionally drinking some wine while watching everyone to make sure nothing bad happened.

With that done, he decided to fall asleep, as he was just slightly tired and did not feel like wasting the rest of his phone battery to entertain himself. The last thing he heard as he fell asleep was the sound of someone walking.

Part II - Nobody Leaves (A Dilemma)

Test Tube decided to not entertain herself with the party, as not only was she fragile, but she did not really care about the show, finding the friends she made more important and interesting than MePhone 4 and the prize.

Lightbulb and Fan wanted to party, but Paintbrush was able to force both of them, mostly by force, to sit down with them and atleast consider it an available option to join Test Tube and themself in her laboratory. 

Due to Lightbulb already owing both of them so many favors the list could go on forever and Fan not wanting to upset Paintbrush, they decided almost immediately to spend their evening in the lab.

Most of the time was spent having fun as a quadruple, even if it was rather hard to avoid the many dangerous and many sharp things neatly scattered throughout the massive maze-like laboratory, which was expanded on heavily during II's intermission.

For several hours, they ignored the loud party music coming from the hotel, the walking of people going in, out, and around the hotel, the drunken party guests stumbling over themselves, and the occasional weird noise that came from above them.