♡ getting used to things ♡ pt.4

-Celeste POV-

I cant believe its already been two weeks since my first day at coral springs. Today was Monday, meaning a new week of school is ahead! Im exited! 

My alarm beeps and wakes me up. I sit up in my bed, the alarm still beeping until i finally turn it off. We have a test, i hope i do good, i studied a lot for today. 

I stand up and start putting on my outfit for the day. Today is a basic outfit, im wearing a basic white top, a light blue yarn sweater, a navy skirt and white school with converse.

I get out of my room and go to the bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth, i put on some makeup and make my ways down stairs to be greeted by my older brother

"우리 엄마는 어디 계시나요? ( where is our mom?)" i ask to do-yun

"그녀는 일하러 일찍 떠나야 했어. ( she had to leave early for work.)" he answered. I nod and grab a granola bar to eat. As i eat i open the fridge and grab my lunch before putting it in my backpack. I put on my shoes and head off for school. 

- Axel POV-   -On the bus-

People where so loud i couldn't take it. it got on my nerve so much, to the point i wanted to set this bus on fire and leave them to burn, but im not. thank god we where close to school, i cant bare hearing there annoying ass voice. Five minutes later we finally arrive at school and the loud people shut up because they knew if they were loud they wouldn't get off the bus.

Everyone rushes in a line and exit the bus quickly, like if it was black friday. now it my turn and i get off the bus rushing to the door to get to my locker. I reach my locker and open it, i kinda forgot the class we have. Then i stare at my schedule, we have Gym first period, that just great.  I snatch my gym bag out of my locker and direct myself to the gym.

After changing into my gym clothes i finally enter the gym. My best friend, connor is right over in the right corner of the gym but then i spot Celeste, "her gym clothes are cut- ugly...yeah."  what was i thinking! I try to forget about what i tought about and headed to connor. 

"whats up?" i said to connor

"waiting for Mr. Raven to start class. Gym is so boring right now since were doing volley ball." he responded

"i know volley is so boring." i nodded 

we spoke for another minutes before Mr. Raven told us to sit down. So we did, then he explain what were doing in volley today. 

- Celeste POV -   - playing volleyball -

Mr. Raven explained something quickly and we started to play my favourite sport. Volleyball! I placed myself in position to start play, Gabriella served and we started to play. as i was playing felt like someone was staring at me the whole time but didn't think to much about since im probably paranoid...

- END of chapter -

im sorry this chapter is short but it 11:51 pm as i finish writing this and im like pretty tired and it also a shcool day so yay. again im so sorry for a short chapter and i have no ideas right now, my mind is blank so yay we love that! 

have a good day or night