is it chill that you're in my head

I head to my dressing room as my show ended in Kansas City. It was electric. I will never get tired of performing for the people I love the most. They fill a space in my head and my heart for three and a half hours.

As all the craziness and the adrenaline, dies down, I open the door and feel a shift in my mood. Even with all these people surrounding me, I still feel a sense of loneliness. Does that make me a bad person? I still want more.

My relationship had ended a few months ago and still this ill feeling in me rises. It's still a weird thought to process. You spend years with someone, thinking one day you will spend forever with them. But then the next day, he decides you aren't enough. He sends a text, packs up his stuff, and leaves. God, why do I still think of it? I know better. I take a deep and shake my head.

I lock my door behind me and change into some comfier clothes. I grab my phone and lie on the couch. There's a half an hour period before Tree knocks, security comes, and cars arrive.

I get onto Twitter and see pictures of my swifties. I see reactions to surprise songs, friendship bracelets, and the most incredible outfits. It warms my heart. They are my world, my longest most fulfilling love.

I scroll some more and see the headline, Kansas City Chiefs Stars, Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes, attend The Eras Tour. I see some girl's comment beneath it: I gave Travis a bracelet! I also see some pictures of him and some fans together.

How nice of him.

Tree knocks, I gather my things, and head out. The car ride to the hotel is quiet and for some reason, all I can think about is this Travis Kelce. He was very good-looking and very tall. He probably has a girlfriend though. I don't think any women would let that go. And if he doesn't then I bet women are after him. I arrive at the hotel, shower, and head to bed.

"Travis Kelce. 2x Superbowl Champion." I look up from my phone and see Tree making direct eye contact with me.

" I saw he came to the tour. What about him?" I respond with genuine curiosity.

My head fills with questions.

"Well he and his brother have a podcast and you were a hot topic." Tree says with a chuckle. She turns her phone to me and there he is. I watch the clip. "What do you think? He has his career, he is a family man, and he seems to have quite the interest in you, Miss. Swift. I would never lead you astray. I mean I know this one can fight." She says with a small laugh. 

Since Joe and I broke up, Tree was always on the prowl for me. I never paid attention. Until now. Why does it feel like he's drawing me in? He made me a friendship bracelet and spoke publicly about his interest in me. I haven't even met him and I feel like I already know him. There's just something about his eyes. 

"Taylor you are doing that thing where I tell you something and you completely zone out."

"Ok," I say

"Ok as in you want me to get in touch?" Tree says.

"Yes". I say as I bury my face in my hands.

I'm in for it, aren't I? 

Please leave comments! I love Taylor and I hope you all will love this story! Don't forget to vote! <3