one look, meant just for you

We sat, laughed, ate, drank, and talked.

He was so easy to talk to. He was so ready with every response. For the first time, I felt like I was being truly paid attention to by a man.

We practically ordered the entire menu.

I glance at my phone. It reads 10:13 p.m.

I set it aside and he notices.

"Everything okay?" he says with a concerned look.

"Ya, I was just checking the time. I guess I didn't realize how late it was getting. You have a way of distracting me." I say with a smile. He stares at me. He studies my face.

"Is this late for you? Next time we are together, I'll make sure we spend all night out. I think after my next game, what do you think? I've seen you in Arrowhead, you've gotta see me." He looks at me, grinning like a devil.

He places his hand on mine, which rests on my thigh. Should he be making me feel this way so early on? Our eyes are still connected.

"I would love to come and watch you. I'll have Tree figure out the details. But I have to tell you something."

His hand tightens around mine.

"You can tell me anything." He says with a concerned look.

"I've always been more of an Eagles fan."

We both laugh. His smile is big.

"My brother would love to hear that. But I think I can convert you. Chiefs Kingdom baby. If we win, you owe me a friendship bracelet."

"And if you don't?"

"With you watching, I'd still be a winner."

He gently squeezes my hand and asks for the check.

He stands and helps me up gently. He helps me with my jacket and leads us to our heavily securitized cars.

Before he opens my car door, he leans in for another hug. His love language is physical touch. I don't mind at all.

We sway back and forth for a little. I feel so safe with him. I wish I could take him home.

We pull apart and he places his hand on the small of my back. We are close but not close enough.

I feel my lower belly do a flip. I look down turning a shade of red.

He notices. He lets out a small laugh. He knows what he is doing to me. I think some part of him loves it.

"Thank you for tonight Taylor. You are making me feel a lot. I haven't felt like this in a long time." he says

I look up at him. This time he blushes. I place my hand on his bicep. So full ... so big.

"You also are making me feel a lot. I'm glad we will see each other soon. Goodnight Travis." I say with a sincere smile.

"I'm glad to. Goodnight Taylor."

We hug one last time before he opens my door and closes it for me.

Two whole long weeks had gone by. Many texts and phone calls were had.

It was the day of his game. I had flown into Kansas City last night. Tree planned out everything and made sure there would be time for me to see Travis before the game.

I stayed in my hotel room, getting ready. I hear my notifications go off.

Can't wait to see you, Taylor! Everyone is gonna adore you.

Can't wait to see you Trav! You're gonna kill it today!

He replies with a red heart.

The car ride to his house was calm. No paparazzi. It was different. However, I wasn't very calm. My anxiety could quite literally blow the roof off of this car.

We pull into his driveway and I take some breaths. In and out.

There are many cars.

I pull myself together and get out of the car. I walk up to his door. I turn and see my security outside of the car. They are lovely but I wish it didn't always have to be like this.

I shake my head and turn back to the door. I ring the doorbell. The door opens and out comes an older woman. She has glasses and blonde hair.

"Hello, Taylor! Travis has told us all about you!" She grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug. As we separate she says,

"I'm Donna. Travis mom! You look beautiful dear come in."

She leads me in and I'm greeted with smiles from everyone and hellos. This is the most red clothing I have ever seen.

"Let me grab Travis for you, honey!" Donna says with a big smile. She then disappears off somewhere within the crowd of people.

I wait in his living room. People still greet me. It was a big room full of love. I could tell, the energy was something else.

I begin to look around for the tall, handsome, man. As I look around I notice how comfy his home is. I notice his picture frames on the fireplace. I walk over to the pictures.

I see a picture of him with three little girls. They must be the nieces he told me about. You can tell how much he loves them through the picture.

Adorable.

I turn back around.

There he is. We make eye contact. He walks up to me. My heartbeat picks up. He hugs me. I don't think I will ever get tired of his hugs.

He whispers in my ear, still holding me,

" You have no idea what you are doing to me, woman. You look incredible."

We separate and he interlocks our fingers. I smile at him and blush.

"I have some people I want you to meet." He says smiling at me.

We begin to walk. We are not even officially dating yet but I think if he asked me to marry him right now,

I would.

Thank you all for reading! Please keep voting and I would love any input that you guys have! <3

But it's Golden - Taylor Swift and Travis Kelceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें