i'm the one he's walking to

Travis introduced me to practically everyone in that room. He had me meet cousins, uncles, and aunts. He introduced me to his publicist and his close friends.

Could this all just be too good to be true though? He has been a perfect gentleman. This entire time I haven't seen one red flag.

After the party Travis and I part ways and the drive to Arrowhead begins.

My security is right behind me. I enter the suite. Donna greets me again. The suite is filled with all the people who were at Travis's house.

I was finally gonna watch Travis play. We both knew that there would be headlines and news articles everywhere. Tree, my publicist, was doing what she does best. Travis let me know, that his publicist Pia is also working hard to keep everything under control.

"Hi, Taylor! Let me show you to our seats." Donna says.

"Hey, Donna! Thank you so much for being so welcoming by the way. It means a lot." I say with a smile

"Of course! We enjoy having you around!" She says and grabs my hand as we head to our seats.

We sat down and on the other side of me was a short blonde-haired woman. She makes eye contact with me and with a big smile says.

"Hi, I'm Brittany Mahomes! You are Taylor Swift!" She puts her arms out for a hug. I hug her, even though I don't know her and she says

"You are an absolute superstar! I attended your tour with my husband and Travis. Travis was going on and on about some bracelet."

"Ya, he never got to give it to me but when I saw the effort, I knew I had to reach out somehow," I say back to her.

"How has everyone been treating you? He told everyone how excited he was about you coming tonight."

"Everyone has been so kind and welcoming. It's different from my everyday life but enjoyable."

"That's good!" She stops a little bit before she says,

"And his publicist Pia, has she been kind?"

"Travis introduced her to me back at the house. She seemed fine." I say confused. Brittany looks around before leaning in and whispering,

"Women to women, Pia isn't good news. There is some sort of history there between them. She might be putting on some sort of nice face. Just be aware. I'm sure Travis will elaborate more." Someone calls her over and she waves goodbye.

And with that, our conversation ends.

The game begins.

So, I guess there it is. Pia is the red flag. My mind starts to wander. I won't let it affect my mood though. We are adults and if there is an issue, I'm sure it can be resolved respectfully.

I cheered, high-fived, and hugged. I had an absolute blast. I never thought I would enjoy something so far outside of my world. But I loved it and I loved watching him play.

I waited for him outside his locker room. I paced back and forth. Every time I see him, I still get nervous.

He walks out.

" Hey there."

"Hi there." I blush as he hugs me. This city is filled with huggers.

"So what did you think? How did everyone treat you up in the suite?" He interlocks our fingers and we begin to walk.

"You were amazing! I enjoyed every second. And everyone was so kind. I met Brittany."

" Oh ya, she's Patrick's wife. They have been together since high school."

"Ya, she seemed sweet," I say back to him.

We walked for a little bit, hand in hand. We then arrived at his car.

"Your getaway car awaits." He says as he opens the door for me. I laugh with my head in my hands. My security would follow in a car behind us. It would just be Travis and I in his car.

"Thank you, Trav." He gets in and we are off. He talked more about his game and friends. He told me more about his brother and his life. We could've stayed talking forever

We pull into the restaurant.

"Wait here." He says as he gets out and walks to my door. He opened it for me. He takes my hand and I stand up. We are face to face. Inches apart. I feel the heat again.

"You are the most beautiful woman. God, am I lucky?" He says and he makes a face that I know all too well. He wants to kiss me and I want to kiss him.

I have to know what his lips feel like on mine. I think he wants to know what mine feels like too.

He reaches for his hands and places them on his shoulders. He places his hands on my lower back. I feel like I'm aching for more. Our eyes meet. He was the most beautiful eyes. 

" Can I kiss you?" He says and he sounds a little shy. He is blushing.

"Only if you want to," I say back to him. I feel his hands tighten around me. He pulls us even closer together. The closest we have ever been.

"You don't know how badly I want to. How badly I need to."

And with that, he leans in. And we are kissing. I feel it. A hot pool of emotions fills my belly. His hands were so big and his mouth was everything I've ever needed. Our lips moved effortlessly against each other. It felt so hot and so right.

I can feel his heartbeat and the heat coming from him. We are both lost in each other.

Keep voting and reading! Also, I know there are Mixed reactions to Brittnay! This is just a story and I needed someone to spill the tea to Taylor! Thank you guys! <3