Covering Up the Truth and The Annoying Family

Gwen didn't get much sleep that night. She was still shocked about the Cursed Princess Club and its true nature.

So the next morning she was tired still but did her best not to show it.

“Hey Gwen,” Maria called out. “Me and the others didn't get to hear much about your first day at your new extra curricular and we're curious about it”

“What” Gewn said as she saw Maria, Lorena, Jamie and her father were all waiting for her on the sofa.

This wasn’t good. She didn't have a cover up story fully made yet she only had a rough idea. And what was she going to say about Frederick? Her father would flip if he found out her ‘new friend’ was a guy. He’d immediately pull her from it and that meant he'd be alone there.

“Can I……. Get some breakfast first I wanna eat” Gwen asked.

“Oh sure” Her father replied as she walked into the kitchen. At least now she had a little time to think about what to do for her cover up.

'Man what am I gonna do……… I’ll give Frederick a fake name first,' Gwen thought as she made herself some food.

“How about Florence,' Gwen decided. “Now for the story’

After Gewn ate her breakfast while thinking of her fake story she went back into the main room and sat on the sofa.

"So Gwen what all happened there" Jamie said as Gewn sat down eager to hear what happened with Gwen.

“Well when I first got there I was given a tour by my new friend” Gwendolyn said “It is a large school and it has multiple rooms”
“Who’s this new friend you speak of?” Jack asked, “It is a girl right?”

“Yes her name is Florence” Gewn said ‘I can't believe i'm lying to papa but if he found out Frederick is a boy he’d flip’ Gewn thought.

“Florence? That's a pretty name” Jack said as he leaned back on the sofa. “So what happened after that anything interesting”

“Not much I just studied with my class” Gwen said as she put her arms on the table. She was feeling extremely nervous right now.

“Well what did you learn?” Maria asked.

“Stuff like Math and a little Etiquette” Gwen replied “It wasn't too hard since it was my first day there”

“Well that covers that” Jack replied “I have some meetings to get to and have to leave now bye everyone”

“Bye Papa” All the kids exclaimed as Jack left the room.

Gewn let out a breath of relief as she stood up. She needed to change out of her nightwear and get started with her day.

“I still need to change so i'll do that now '' Gwen said to her siblings and pointed to the door with her thumb.

“Alright” Jamie replied as he started snacking on a pastry that Gwen made a few days ago.

Right as she left the room she realized that would be an issue. She loved to bake and since Jamie can taste emotions in food he'd find out that something was off with her the moment he bit into a new pastry.

‘This is bad if i can’t find a way to get around that he’d for sure tell papa over something like this’ Gwen thought as she went to her room.

After she finished changing she saw a familiar book on her table. She picked it up and gave it a glance over seeing the same pink and black color scheme.

“I cant leave this here they’d ask about it” Gwen thought as she looked for a place to hide it.

Eventually she threw it under her bed for now but didn’t plan to keep it there.

“I'll have to find a new place for it within the next few days before it gets cleaned out by staff” Gewn said to herself before exiting her room and going downstairs.

She met up with her sisters and talked about how they wish they could get out more.

Meanwhile in the plaid kingdom a certain prince was tending to his weapon.

‘Man I used this more than I had hoped’ Frederick thought as he dunked his bat in mod podge’

He put his bat in the bucket and fully engulfed it in there.

‘But with that new survivor who hopefully won't return, we encountered more of the cursed than usual,’ Frederick thought as he stood up and went to the gym in the castle to train. When dealing with cursed princesses you want to make sure you're always improving .

He was punching a punching bag when his brother Lance walked in. “Hey Fredrick what ya up to?” Lance asked as he leaned against the doorway.

“Isn't it obvious” Frederick said as he kept punching and Lance went over to hold it.

“You don't have to worry Freddie Boy i'll protect you in case of danger ok” Lance said teasingly.

“Im completely capable of defending myself and I told you to stop calling me that” Frederick replied

“Yeah sure” Lance replied in a joking manner and Frederick just rolled his eyes.

After that he went back to his room and looked at his bat.

‘I'll leave it in overnight usually I don't include the daytime but it needs it this time’ Frederick thought as he grabbed himself a book and began to read. It was one of his favorite mystery novels and this one was based on a fairytale called “The Tiniest Prince”.

He stayed like that for a while until he got through 3 chapters in one sitting and eventually put it down and left his room.

He went to the backyard and got himself some fresh air.

‘Wonder what that Gwendolyn girl is doing’ Frederick thought as he sat under a nearby tree and thought of a game plan for Tuesday in case she were to return and in case she didnt.