𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

Lila POV

I fell back onto Tom's bed not breaking out kiss. He started to nibble and suck down my body. Leaving small but noticeable marks.

I gripped onto the back of his neck, twirling his braids around my fingers. I tugged on Tom's hair, pulling his face back up to meet mine.

Our kisses were starting to get heavy, and more wet. He was a really good kisser, but I really wish it was someone with a face much familiar to his.

...

His hands moved down my waist, and onto my thighs. Enunciating my curves, he slipped them
down my back, that was now arched and on my ass. I moaned softly, as he squeezed.

"Can I?" He breathed out, pointing to my shirt. I nodded eagerly, biting my bottom lip. He lifted my shirt off from over me, I leaned up a little giving him more access, to do so.

He looked at my cleavage, his eyes lingering. I could feel his bulge slowly start to form. I grind  into him rolling my hips down. "Oh fuck Lila" he groaned.

I pulled him up gently by the neck, bringing him back in for another kiss. Our make-out was sloppy but in a good way.

His hand moved down to my shorts, slowly unbuttoning them. He looked up at me for consent, I nodded my head. That was all he needed to continue.

He rubbed me in circular motion through my thong. "Bill oh fuck!" I moaned loudly. Tom's face suddenly flinched pulling back.

My heart dropped hearing that name come out of my mouth. "What the fuck" Tom said shocked. "Shit, I didn't mean to i'm so sorry" I tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Just get out Lila" he scoffed and pointing to the door. I sucked in my lips and put my clothes back on. I had felt bad, but also embarrassed.

-

I sigh as I get into the dorm. I couldn't see anything, because it was dark. I swore I turned the lights on before I left?

I turn facing the door as I get in to lock it and I felt his smell linger from behind me. "Home already?" he snuck his hands on my waist, they were cold but it felt good on my warm body.

"What? He couldn't please you as good as I could?" He whispered into my ear. His hot breath sent shivers down my body.

"Bill, I'm really not in the mood." I sighed. "What happened? Tell me." He actually sounded like he cared for once, it was kind of comforting.

"It was nothing Bill, let it go." I pushed his hands off storming into my room, Bill followed close behind. Shutting my door.

"Did Tom do something? Did he say something?" he asked concerned. "No Bill, just let it go" I repeated. "Fine." he replied pissed off as he walked back to his room.

I wondered if Tom was going to tell Bill, I mean he had to right? It was his twin brother after all..

I slipped my clothes off, putting on some silk pajama shorts and a white t-shirt. I got into bed, turning my lamp off, going to bed.

-

Bill POV

"What the fuck did you say to her Tom!" I shouted into the phone. "Fucking nothing! Leave it be!" Tom shouted back at me.

"No tell me!" I demanded, I swear if he had done anything to hurt Lila...

I may just lose it.

"You wanna know so bad?" He chuckled a little. "Yes, I really do." I replied. "She moaned your name instead of mine." He murmured, quietly.

"What was that?" I asked amused, of the situation. "You heard me the first time Bill." He growled, hanging up the phone.

I had the urge, the urge to go in there and rip all her clothes off. Make her moan my name, to me this time.

I knew she didn't like me, but I actually don't know the real reason behind it... she'd let me be flirty, and touch all up on her.

But she never gave in to me, no matter what i'd do it was still a love hate thing between us.

I saw the image forming in my brain, the way she would kiss down my body. I imagined her underneath me, begging for my touch.

"Fuck." I groaned to myself, looking down.

It was getting to me, she was getting to me. I laid on my bed, tugging on my pants, I stripped my boxers off as well.

I cleared my throat, putting in some headphones. I went to Anna's instagram page. Lila was never big on social media. For some weird reason...

Although her best friend, she would post her very much. Even had her own highlight, just for Lila.

I clicked on it, watching Lila dance. She was clearly intoxicated which made it even funnier. I heard her voice, ringing through my ears.

I started to stroke myself up and down, biting my bottom lip. Thinking about her.

Lila POV

I started to twist and turn in bed, he just would not shut up.

"Oh." I heard a small moan from Bill exit, the walls were very thin. I'd have expected him to at least have the decency to do it at her house.

I felt a twinge of jealousy as to whoever was in that room, I sighed putting my slippers on and walking over.

"BILL!" I shouted, pounding on his door.

No response...

"Keep it down in there! I have a test tomorrow!" I kept pounding, but yet he still would not respond. "If you don't answer me i'm gonna come in there!" I threatened, snickering.

"Okay! I'm coming in!"