Chapter 1

The streets were so empty with a lot of echoing going around.

"Damn it,I've been to five interviews in a day and no one has ever called me,am I that bad?"I lay down my head on to the bus waiting stop seat and suddenly...

"Get your head up young lady,I need to seat!"Said this arrogant looking old woman with Grey hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Ohh sorry,I was just feeling tired."I said with an exhausted look but kept staring at her.

"You should stop staring at strangers like that."She said which I realized she noticed and came to my senses.

"I'm sorry again,the thing is that your very beautiful."I said which she smiled awkwardly.

"Don't you tell a lie,why would someone grown up as me look so beautiful...your still young and pretty so enjoy your life without regrets."She said.

"Ahh...I'm enjoying I guess."I said as my stomach began to growl.

I looked at my stomach for a moment then looked at the woman with a giggling smile.

"Take this,I was not even hungry anyways."She said handing me a wrapped sandwich.

"No...I can't just.. "She made me shut my mouth as I received the bread with both hands.

"Thank you."I said taking a bite shyly.

"Anyways do you have a Job?"She asked.

"Uhm...no..."I said wondering why she was asking.

"Then if your interested in working as a caregiver then here is my card,you can give me a call."She took out a business card and I just looked at her with astonishment.

This black car came from the east side and a guy walked out while in a suit and walking straight to us.

"Ohh my eldest grandson is here,I'll have to go now dear."She said as I kept looking at how handsome he is.

His smile was like an angel has fallen right from heaven

My mouth was wide open as I watched the woman walking with a bit of struggle and he was able to help her get into the car.