Chapter 7

I got to the room and knocked first.

"Everyone except the caregiver can come in."He said as I felt exhausted already.

I just opened the door.

"Let me hear you voice."He said.

"Come on,stop acting like a baby Mr Kim Yeonjun,it's more like I'm taking care of a baby."I said as I didn't expect him to have hiccups.

"Ohh word hic...hic..why am I hic...getting hiccups now?"He also seemed frustrated.

I just watched him suffer through the hiccups but then an idea came in my head.

"I guess I'll add the sleeping pills in his drink,so smart."I smiled as I took the glass of water and put in the pill.

I immediately rushed to him."here drink some water."I said sounding worried and making sure he drink the water.

"This water taste bitter,why?"He asked to the fact that he had grabbed my hand so I don't leave his side.

"Let me go."I said.

"I'm asking,are you trying to poison me?"He asked with an upper expression.

I didn't expect him to pinch my arm and I screamed to the point that he let me go.

I could see a smile on his face and the urge to laugh.

"Your so evil,how could you pinch me and make my arm so red?"I questioned as he laughed.

"I got you,always wanted to do this to someone so I faked my hiccups,but for real were you trying to poison me?"He asked.

"Why would I poison you?I only gave you sleeping pills your grandma gave me."I said.

"Damn,So it means I'll sleep anytime soon,ohh well their not that strong enough to be honest."He said that.

But after 30 minutes he was fast asleep.

"What a lier."I looked at him disappointed.

But the way he was sleeping seemed painful so I wondered how I could move him to his bed.

"Hope he isn't heavy."I said to myself as I looked at him and wondered how to begin with this.

I put his arm around my shoulder as I tried to get him up till I felt he was a bit heavy.

"Well he isn't that bad."I said to myself and for real he smelled so nice.

"Smells like vanilla."I couldn't stop smelling him but it seemed weird so I stopped.

I was able to get him to bed but I guess it took some minutes and when he got to the bed.

"OH no.."He said something which scared me to think he was awake but he was asleep.

I put him in the bed but fell on him instead because I was exhausted.

I kept looking at his pink soft looking lips and felt like kissing them but came back to my senses and immediately got off him.

"Am I crazy?I can't betray my crush,Mr Kim Taehyun...also why would I want to kiss this grumpy guy."I thought to myself.

But then I took a blanket and put it on him since I felt like it was kind of cold.

I then took the glass and took it to the kitchen.

I came back and he was really still asleep.

"I guess this sleeping pills work."I said taking the box to check out what their name is and why are they so effective.

I thought of taking one and put it in my bag to try it at home.

I then walked out to explore the Kim mansion and mostly everywhere I went I only saw 2 maids but I didn't seem to want to be chatty with them even though they seemed nice.

I then saw a room were the door was opened.

The room was so beautiful and I wondered whose room it was till I saw Taehyun who was about to walk out.

"What are you doing here?"He asked as I froze.

"Exploring."I awkwardly smiled.

"You were taking care of Yeonjun."He said.

"He's asleep for now,at least till he feels like he had enough sleep,so I thought of walking around a bit."I said.

"Hmm okay,also have you seen a Maid with brown hair?"He asked as I was wondering why.

"Yes,she isn't that far."I said.

"Call her for me please."He said but I wondered why so I just smiled and did what he said.

"Here she is."I brought her with me as he seemed really annoyed.

"Your fired."He said throwing money right at her face and I was shocked to what's happening.

The woman tried to beg and explain to whatever she did but he didn't seem like he wanted to listen so she took the money and left.

He then smiled at me who was still watching as if I was next.

"Uhm I better go."I said.

"Don't mind the way I did that,she is kind of...she is always forgetting and mostly she left my door opened knowing very well I like privacy."He said.

"Uhh I don't need to get involved,I'm only a worker here."I smiled.

"That's true,anyways...make sure to give Yeonjun his medicine...I need to go explain to my beloved grandmother why I fired the girl."He said as he walked away.

I decided to just go to Yeonjun's room and what surprised me was that he was still asleep.

"Wow he really was sleepy but couldn't sleep."I really felt peaceful today.

I went home without him awake even now.

The one to take me home was Mrs Kim's driver this time because Taehyun was out to some place because of an argument with Mrs Kim.

When I was home I took out the sleeping pill to see If they really work because I've never taken sleeping pills before.

I fell asleep then.♡