XV

Porsche's Pov.

Kinn is now back at Thailand to prepare for his wedding with Dahlia . The truth is I'm sad saying and thinking about how Kinn will wait for Dahlia . I know this are all part of Kinn's  plan but I still can't stop it.

I'm now currently at the kitchen cooking my lunch and preparing my cat's food when I notice lobster just laying on the floor near my boyfriend's shirt. She already miss her daddy just like how I miss him. What a daddy's girl.

"Lobster its time to eat come on now" I said as soon as I finish preparing my and my cat's food but she didn't move at all. So instead of calling her I move beside her and place her food near her then I proceed on eating my own food.

But lobster still didn't dodge and still keep on playing the hem of Kinn's Shirt. I decided to put my plate down then pick her up.

"Baby daddy is going back ok so please eat I'll try calling him later and let's talk to him, Ok? Now eat and be a good girl." after saying that I kiss her and put her down in front of her food and to my surprise she finally eat and so did I.

Kinn's Pov.

It's been a week and the day has finally came. I'm curretly preparing for today's wedding.

Last night I ask my spy to inform me about Dahlia's family and he send me a video where in I saw how Dahlia and her family celebrate  cause they thought they are finally getting all our wealth but its not gonna happen, I also talk to my parents and show them all the evidence that I have to prove them guilty.

I was mentally preparing for today when suddenly Dahlia's Father came in and greet me so I greet him back.

"What a fake personality." I thought to my self.

"My son-in-law is so handsome you're really a perfect pair for my beautiful daughter." after saying that he hug me so I hug him back cause I don't want him or any of them to see in me.

After talking to me he excuse him self then say he is going to visit his daughter, so I crab the chance to lock the door and make a call.

" Hello Love? " Porsche's voice is really a music to my ears.

"Hello Angel I miss you so much." I said then slightly pout my lips after that I saw him laugh at me.

"I also miss you but Lobster here misses you the most *insert meow sound* ever since you go she keeps on playing and laying on your shirt that you forgot her at our house." him saying "OUR HOUSE" is like we are already cohabitating together just like a married couple.

" I miss my babies too. Don't worrt Mo Chroí just a little bit more and everything will be ok now." I assure him

"Kinn please be careful and always keep yourself safe. I don't want anything to happen to you ever ok so promise me that" he is teary I can see that. I wanted to wipe his tears but he is to far away.

"Yes Angel I will so please wait for me and also promise me that I'm the only one." after saying that I saw him smile.

"Hey Mr. Theerapanyakul since when did my love for you change?" he asked still smiling.

"It never change" I said then smile back at him.

"Wait for me a liitle more Mo Chroí and I'll let the whole word know about how much I love you." After saying I love you back Porsche's end our call.

I fix myself and my in-ear that connect to the police that are now all over the place so that, this family will serve and be punishment inside the jail.

Fast Forward...

I'm now currently waiting in front of the aisle while Dahlia is waiting today is the most excited day for me not because I'm marrying Dahlia but because today is the day where I can be free and announce to the whole world how much I love Porsche and everything about him.

"Today is the day where in two souls will became one." the priest announced.

"Before we start the wedding, Is there any of you object in this marriage and doesn't want then to be one?" The priest ask,but no one dares to answer, so the priest proceed to the ceremony.

....

"Dahlia, do you take Mr.  Kinn Theerapanyakul as your lawful husband and be together in sickness or in health?" the priest ask her.

"Yes, Father." she answered without hesitation.

"Kinn, di you take Ms. Dahlia Lu, to be you lawful wife and be together in sickness or in health?" this time I'm the one being ask but I just look at him that make him confused.

"There will be no longer a wedding and this nonsense will stop here at this very moment." I said then look at my parents who are now serious and I know how much they want to finish this time.

"Kinn what are you doing?" she ask me. She is now shaking in anger.

"Can't you see, I'm stoping all of them on believing all your and your family's lie." I said then continue on checking people reaction.

"May I have your attention again. The truth is I never agreed to any of this sh*t but since my parents both beg me. I felt the need on follow them but, I still can't you I made a Plan."then I proceed on elaborating my plan.

" Kinn you are so funny stop doing this and let us continue the ceremony. " She said still not confirming any of the allegations and crimes that she and her family.

I was about to answer her when I suddenly saw Mr. Lu and his wife slowly running aways.

" Where do you think you are going Mr. Lu? You seems to be so guilty". I mock him in a teasing tone. " You can't go out of this room, any of you can't leave unless all  of us finally know the truth.

I was about to continue when all of a sudden other people inside the room suddenly stops and became scared because Dahlia put a gun behind my back.

"Kinn I already told you that I will do anything just to make you mine. Yes you are right I did all that, but do you really need to ruin a very special day for me." She is crying then suddenly laugh like a psycho.

"If you can't be mine then it's better if no one else can have you." she was about to pull the trigger when all of a sudden a police spoke and warn every one that are part of Lu's men.

"Do you think It will make me scared then you're wrong cause I already did this a few times and every time I do it I succeed cause it was just a piece of cake.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu are now beside my parents and they are bout holding a gun near my parents head.

"Since Mr. Theerapanyakul knows about our real agenda I want you to transfer us a *** million Baht or much better is for you to give us back the company that you father stole from my father and after that we will let go all of you and set you free or else." after saying that some men raise their gun and point it at the other guest.

"Now Kinn I'll let you go and grab the money we needed and you should give it to us also this very day." she said then ask his man to hold me and throw me out.

"If those police move we won't hesitate to kill the guest specially your parents. Now go and be nice Kinn." I thought all things are already planned but it seems like I miss something.

*******
Hello reader sorry for the late and lame update. I hope you like it 💚.