S2: IX

Mile's Pov.

After a long drive I didn't know that I was already on the front gate of Apo's Parents house. It's been a while since the last time I came here.

I came down the car then walk in front of the tall gate to press tge door bell. I pressed if for a few times then suddenly the gate opens up slowly. As it was slowly opening my heart is racing a bit cause of nervousness. When the gate fully opens there I saw...

"What are you doing here?" he was so confuse seeing me here in front of their house. He is so shock upon seeing me here without any notice and it was alsi evening now.

"Good evening Pa." his father is the one you opens up the gate. "Where's Ma?" I ask him.

"Oh she was already asleep after a long ride." he answered me. "You know what why don't we go inside come on its kinda chilly here outside." he offered me to go inside.

"Is Apo here?"  I ask but it seems like he didn't hear me, after entering the house he lets me sit on the sofa here at the living room.

"Come on sit here, do you want anything like juice, coffee or water?" he ask. Apo's parents are really sweet.

"No thank you Pa, but can you answer where Apo is?" I ask again cause he didn't reply when I ask for the first time.

"Oh he isn't here but he went here before saying he was going to stay at my daughters/ his sisters house place for I think about a month or two I don't exactly know how long son." he said. After hearing that I feel a lump in my chest and it hurts so much.

"Why is there any problem between you and Apo?" I look at him and slowly nod my head.

"Sorry Pa I hurt Apo." tears started to flow down my cheeks. " The truth is me and Apo had a misunderstanding and now it became a big of a problem." I lower down my head to cover my tears. He pats my back and said...

"You know son, Apo came here and said that too but he also said something that shock me and his mother but we aren't mad at all it was just a shocking news that may son falls in love with you his best friend and he was in love of a long time now." I look at him again and there I saw him eye to eye.

"You love my son too don't you? "he ask me again but this time his tone is kinda scary but I collect all my courage to answer truthfully.

"Yes Pa I do love Apo too and I'm such a jerk for hiding it like an idiot and forgetting my feelings and look for someone like and a**hole. I want to start again cause I know changing the past is impossible but correcting it in the present and in the future it was possible. " I confess cause that truth, because of me the person who I love the most is hurt and now is away from me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" So now you realised all of that?" a familiar voice suddenly echo.

I look around but I didn't see anyone around. I look at his father again and he seems too not hear anything. Did I just misheard it.

"You're always been an idiot ever since you choose her over me." and his voice echo again but I don't think it was in the whole house but in my head.

"Stop looking anywhere P'Mile, cause you look like an idiot. Well you really are an idiot." I look behind me and there I saw Apo sitting but his father is now gone.

"Oh my..." I was about too hug him but he stopped me.

"Stay where you are P'Mile." he commands, so I didn't move further.

"What are you doing here?" he ask me. His arms are cross to his chest.

"I'm here cause I want to see you and talk things out." I'm a bit intimidated to him.

"Talk things out? Why aren't you supposed to be with Linn right now?" he raise an eyebrow.

"Well the truth is Linn and I are done we just broke up." I told him honestly cause I don't wanna lie anymore.

"Why what happen?" he seems concern after hearing the news.

"I caught him talking on the phone cheating on me and bad mouthing me. He is just using me for fame." I dow my head down cause even though I realise that I don't love her it's still hurts knowing that he use me for fame not cause she loves me.

"Oh so you mean you broke up just now before you came here?" I heard sarcasm in his voice. "Why you need someone as a replacement cause you miss here but you can't go back to here cause she loves the loves someone and she is just using you? What I'm I a toy, a toy that you will pick up again if you're board playing with other toys, then you will toss me aside again once you find a better toy to play with. " there is so much hurt in his voice.

"No Po listen to me it's not like that I was really about to go after you ever since this morning even before the break up happens you can even ask Masu about it. Apo you will never be a toy cause you're the most precious treasure that I have. I know I'm an idiot for making you feel like that but I swear I never think of you as a rebound and such, Po I'm here cause I want to talk and make things between us better. I know I commit a lot of mistakes and hurt youso much but can you please trust me again. I know it's hard but can you please give me a chance again and I will win you. I don't know if its already late but I just wanted to say I love you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MO CHROÎ" I finally said it.

"P'Mile I don't know what is real or not now cause you've break my heart a million times now. Just give me space and please don't show me you're face for a while cause I don't want to give in that fast I want space and peace for me so if you really love me. Leave now and respect my decision and let me heal first. " he looks away from me.

"Ok but remember Po I won't give up on you." I said then went outside their house. When I reach my car I entered it and drive home.

No matter what I will win that heart and if that happens you'll be stuck with me in this life time and the next.

*******

Hello readers here's another update I hope you enjoy it.

Feb 29 is a mix emotion for me. In the morning I was so happy cause of the Mansuang airing in Netflix (Finally🥳) but later on a shocking news happen James for the NetJames couple and the star of Bed friends have part ways and it was a really shocking and depressing news so I did not update any chapters but I have a bit of a courage now.

Please still support them if you know them and keep streaming Man Suang it was a really good Thai historical /traditional movie that portray a really good representation of Thai history.

Love you all.