A Happy Wedding!

Rena's POV :

I wake up in my pink watermelon printed satin PJ'S with a bright smile on my face. I quickly jump to the calendar on my desk and cross out on 25th, the last day at my parent's home. My body, face, nails and hair shine as sparkling honey due to the most amazing bridal spa I have had this week. I latch the door of my bedroom, take off my pj's. I stand on my furry rug in front of the mirror completely naked and scan my body as a morning ritual. I caress my cute little coconut boobs and rub my velvetty pussy. My face turns pink while am blushing and adoring my curves in front of the mirror. I bend down on my hands and knees in a cat pose, lift my peachy booty high and twerk in front of the mirror. I do my morning stretches naked in front of the mirror and lick my fingers filled with my juices already flowing between my thighs. I am always in a naughty mood in the mornings. As I enjoy myself in front of the mirror, I can't wait for Ayaan to explore my sensuality as I will spoil him with my fullest seduction and naughtiness. Tomorrow, 26th June is my wedding day and then I fly to the UK, the very next day with Ayaan in our new home that he bought for us.

The next morning, I dress up in my balconette white lace bra and panties, that show off my titties. On top, I cover myself with a long dress,with beads and sequin embroidered white dress which has a high neck, full sleeves and not revealing my skin at all. My wedding dress is elegant and beautiful and was chosen by my sisters and mom. I am quite modest in public and nobody can ever guess my other side (the irresistible slut). I had promised myself to devote this side of mine only to one man, my husband. I have waited for this life for long and I am so lucky to get married to a mature, responsible and a loving man.

Ayaan and I had the marriage ceremony in the evening and we had our family and friends cheering, emotional, and congratulating us from both sides.

As we proceed to dinner, on our huge dinner table, sat a gentleman next to Ayaan who kept staring at me until I noticed him. Ayaan proudly introduced him to me.

Ayaan: "Rena, I want you to meet a man who is just like my brother and a role model to me. He is Aly, my boss of the company I work for."

I smile at Ayaan and then look at the man next to him. He is devishly handsome, broad chested, sharp straight nose, medium complexion. He wore a black tuxedo that fit his muscles perfectly. His eyes were insatiable and the way he looked at me gave me tickles in my body. I felt intimated and nervous. I gave him a courageous smile and said "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

Aly (The boss) : "Hey Rena, I can't tell you how happy I am to meet you finally. You are much more attractive than your pictures you know?
Let me tell you, Ayaan is an amazing guy.. he is my right hand and my company cannot operate without him. You are lucky to have him and I am jealous as he would now spend his nights with you and not with me.."

Ayaan laughs, "Aly!! Don't spill the beans.. I am now my wife's man.."

Aly looking at me : "He's all yours rena. Enjoy him until ur bored.. (winking at me)."

I smiled and gulped the conversation these two men just had in front of me. Nervous and baffled I couldn't process much in the middle of the busy dinner. The night ended with lots of happiness, excitement, and sobs from my family waving me goodbye and wishing me a beautiful start of this new journey ahead.

.
.
.
.
.
From the author - Please give your feedback by commenting. I would really appreciate.