The Restless Night

Rena's POV:

The day passed in lot of restlessness. It felt like I am all around the place. As if my chores were never ending. As if I want to make everything perfect. The living room, the bedroom, the kitchen, the garden, the pool everything. I engaged my house help to make my home spotless as ever. Aly is visiting our home for the first time. And ever since I have visited his place I cannot deny the level of complex that he has given me. He is so perfect in everything. I want to make a good impression on him.

It's almost sunset, I take a fresh shower with my most sensually smelling body wash. I chose a lavender maxi dress,it's very delicate with beautiful floral appliques on it. I secured my hair in a low bun and sprayed my perfect fragrance. I am excited but nervous...

The doorbell rang and Ayaan unlocked the door himself. Behind stands Aly, in a white polo t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. For a moment,  my eyes were glued at him. As if I was checking him out. His hair, his beard neatly trimmed..my eyes trailed over him from top to bottom. With a nervous smile I welcomed the two dashing men.. "Hello again, welcome home.."

Ayaan steps forward to give me a hug and pecks my lips.. as if he wanted to make Aly jealous of his beautiful wife.. 

They both sat themselves on the couch. I offered some refreshments.. 

Aly: "Rena, come on, don't treat me like a guest.. I want you to come and sit with us.. I came for you especially. It's been really long isn't it.. ?

I gazed at Aly, nervously smiling at him.. I couldn't say a word and gently sat next to Ayaan..

Ayaan brings his one arm over my shoulder and tugs me in.. "How was your day, babe?.."

Rena: "Umm, it was as usual.. I had a good time in the session.."

Ayaan: "That's great to hear. I hope you didn't stress yourself with Aly's invite."

Rena: "No, not at all.. I was looking forward to it.."

"Umm.. how about we start dinner? Before you guys are lost in your match.." I chuckled..

Ayaan: "Oh yes, Aly, come on.."

The two men jumped off the couch and walked straight into the kitchen.. I must say they always take the lead to help with the chores..

After dinner, while I cleaned the table, Ayaan and Aly helped with the dishes..

I join them for the match initially, but eventually start to yawn.. It isn't my interest to keep me awake.. 

"I am off to bed guys.. enjoy your night.."

Ayaan: "I won't force you to stay honey.. you don't like to stay up late.."

Ayaan smilingly kisses my forehead..

Aly is constantly staring at us.. he gives me a naughty smile "Sleep well rena.."

I walk to my bedroom, leaving behind the door slightly open for Ayaan.. I took off my dress and my lingerie in front of the mirror.. I lose my hair open..  I change to a white satin slip dress that goes to my hips.. I don't like wearing lingerie in bed unless it's to seduce Ayaan.. I let my boobs breathe.. My satin nightwear falls beautifully on my body.. It shows my cleavage and my tits poking through the fabric..  I sat at the corner of my bed and apply the lotion all over my legs and arms.. I slide my dress up to apply lotion to my thigh area.. As I pour some lotion on my chest, I hear a knock on my door.. I turn around and to my wonder it's... ...Aly..!!

Wasn't expecting that.. I don't know from when he is at my door gazing at me like that..

Aly (staring at me) : "Beautiful.."

Rena: "Ummm... did you need anything.."

Ali: "Not really..  Ayaan's gone out to get some coke for us.. So I thought to have a word with you.." (he takes baby steps towards me..)

My heart starts to race as I look at him coming towards me..

I feel aroused and uneasy.. I stand immediately from my bed.. I am shy in my nightdress in front of Aly.. His eyes are literally stripping me off.. I don't know what to do.. He is now barely an inch apart from me.. We both look into each other's eyes..

Aly takes a closer look of me.. from my eyes, to my lips.. trailing his eyes down to my chest and my hard tits.. he noticed every single thing in me.. he doesn't touch me.. his eyes have done enough to arouse me.. 

Aly (standing very close) : "I hope you don't mind me staying over... "

Rena ( breaking eye contact and looking down): "No, not at all.. feel like home please.."

Aly: "Your home is beautiful.. and gentle... just like you.. your eyes.. your hair.. your lips.. your skin.. "

He then steps even close and leans towards my neck.. he sniffs my neck and takes a deep sigh.."mmmmmm....you smell incredible.."

He then slowly brings his fingers to my neck.. and glides the lotion rubbing softly.. looking into my eyes.. slowly trailing down to my chest... giving my chest a soft massage...

I close my eyes.. feeling Ali's touch... I breathe heavy and my lips part open with a sigh.. he is so close to me.. I indulge myself with his soft touch..  I can hear his breath and smell his scent..

Aly (whispering in my ears) : "Do you want more.."

I was lost in him for a couple of mins, he didn't kiss me, he didn't hold me.. it was just his fingers on me.. I felt an adrenaline rush through me..

I suddenly open my eyes in reality.. what am I doing ??

Rena: "No!! Please..  don't..  I am sorry.."

I immediately step back and turn around.. I cover my face with my hands feeling shy and afraid of what just happened..  Aly puts his hands on my shoulders from the back.. comforting me this time..

Aly: "Ssshhhh.. calm down.. I don't want you to be afraid.. It's nothing.. I care for you.. you are very gentle.."

I am numb and lost.. his whispers in my ears, the tickling sensation.. I couldn't turn around to face or even reply a word..

Aly: "Sleep well.. see you in the morning.."

He slowly steps back to the door and walks in the living room. I believe Ayaan still hasn't returned.. I am still numb and quiet of what just happened... I lie down on my bed, still cold, shivering.. as if I still could feel him.. As if I wanted more of him.. I fall asleep subconsciously.. Fighting with my own thoughts... my own feelings..