Who is Aly?

Rena's POV:

As days pass by, I have learnt lot about Ayaan's personality, his routine, his job and his boss who was his so called girlfriend before me. Am still curious to know more about Aly from Ayaan.

As Ayaan gets dressed up for work, I arrange our breakfasts on the table.

Rena: Babe, how is your boss like?

Ayaan giggles at me raising his eyebrows.

Ayaan: He is my everything, darling. But only after you!

Rena: What do you mean?

Ayaan: I joined Aly's company, 10 years ago, as one of his directors. Aly was highly impressed with my work and never wanted me to leave. Hence, he not only pays me a high salary but also has made me his company's personal advisor. Am his best buddy and we hang out together after office hours. There's nothing I don't know about him as he trusts me blindly with all his personal and professional affairs.

Rena: I can agree to that too. With your honesty and hard work you have captivated my heart too. I am proud to be your soul mate baby.

We both dive into a kiss and then start our breakfast.

I then continue, "What's his personal life like?"

Ayaan: Well, he has a wife and 2 kids who live in Germany. He separated from her 8 years back, as she had a bad temper and Aly couldn't tolerate it anymore. Aly continued to live in the UK and she moved back to Germany with the kids, a 12 year girl and 10 year boy. Aly often makes visits to see his kids and facetimes them every week.

Rena: Does he not want to move on?

Ayaan: I don't think so, he is a career oriented man, and has built his company dedicating all his time and efforts. He spends most of his time with me. We chill out together. He loves going to the gym, swim and massages and spas.

Rena: That sounds exciting. He knows what he wants from his life. He has clear visions. By the way, what does he know about me, Ayaan?

Ayaan (laughing) : Ohh about you? Quite a lot! When we started dating, all I had is just your pictures. When I showed your pictures to Aly, he couldn't get his eyes off you. He straight away was impressed with you rena. I am sure he would love to know you more and have a bonding with you as strong as he has with me. I would also love to see us three as a family. He is a lovely man, rena. You will like him too.

I smile at Ayaan and goosebumps get into me again. I have a strange feeling when I see him and hear about him. I feel nervous as if somethings not right. The way he looks at me, I don't feel casual. It tickles me deep inside and my breath goes heavy. He likes me! He saw my pictures! May be I am overthinking. Ayaan knows him better than me, and he trusts him so much. I shouldn't feel bothered then.

I calm myself down and kiss Ayaan goodbye.

Ayaan: "Oh babe, I forgot, listen up.. We have a dinner invite to Alys house tonight. It's just me, you and him. Be ready, I'll be there at 7 to pick u up."

Rena (nervously) : Sure babe. I'll be waiting. Have a good day!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
From the author - Please give your feedback by commenting. I would really appreciate.