The Honeymoon Phase.

Ayaan's POV :

I am lying on my bed naked, with the sun shining on my face. I cover my ass with the satin blanket and stretch my arms to caress Rena. I feel empty. Where's Rena? I turn my head on the other side of the room, and here is my doll, showing off her goddess like nude body on the black rug doing yoga. What a sight! I turn hard seeing this sight of her. She is bouncing her hips to tease me even more. She smiles at me while running her two fingers from her lips to her neck, then to her bare chest and down till her wet pussy. She slides her two fingers inside her folds and moans with passion. Oh my god she is fingering herself !!
I jump off the bed, and trail down to her. I grab her by her tummy, while she is still in her cat pose, and tap my hard man on her folds. I can feel her heating up. I start licking her back passionately and she gazes me through the mirror.

Ayaan: You like to tease me haah?

Rena: Fuck me baby! I am not full yet.

Ayaan: You are boiling hot darling. What do you want tell me..

Rena: I need it rough daddy..

Ayaan: Oh my baby! Am gonna rip you apart..

I slide my member into her from the back, and we both get into the rhythm. I spank her bouncing booty once softer, then harder and then even harder on both the cheeks. I can see my marks on her cheeks. We catch the pace and go faster. I grab rena's hair from one hand and abs from the other, while her palms and knees are rested on the rug.

We both enjoy looking ourselves in the mirror. She screams, "baby don't stop, go faster.."

I jerk harder and rena picks up the moves. Our bodies moving back and forth swiftly while rena's boobies dangle like little bulbs. Oh am loving this sight. I now turn her around facing me and we throw ourselves into a passionate kiss. We slide our tongues and suck each other to quench our thirsts.
She is now kneeling so that she reaches my level. I grab her booties and pierce my fingers into her red cheeks. I pull her closer to feel my bulge.

Rena parts from my lips and starts rolling her tongue through my neck, then chest and reaches to my hot boner. She gives me a flirty smile and pecks my pinky tip. I moan with joy closing my eyes and feeling it to the fullest. She runs her tongue up and down my penis and grabs my shaft sofly with both her hands. She plays with my folds and slides my rod inside her slurpy mouth.

She takes it slow and pops out like a lolly. "Pock". "Mmmmmmmmmm ummmmm" She is gulping my juices like a forever thirsty baby. Starting from the tip and slowly takes my dick all in, she is going deeper until it touches her throat. She now fully opens her mouth and slides her tongue out. "Ooooooohhhh babyyyyy" I scream. She is in tears and she chokes herself multiple times and does not want to stop. My juices drip from her mouth to her chest. She is enjoying every bit of it.

I am about to reach my cum, and gasping heavier and rena sucks my dick in and out going faster and making loud slurpy sounds. I gasp, "Am gonna cum..." She slips out the rod of her mouth while rubbing with her hands and now sucks my balls in hunger.

Rena: "Cum on my face baby.. cum on my face now..."

And just then I splurt out moaning in pleasure "uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh....."

Rena closes her eyes and all my thick juices sprinkle on her face. "Yeah babyyyyy.. I love it..." I lick her face immediately out of pleasure. We both breathe heavily as she lays her head on my knees. I hold her hands until we calm down. And then walk into the shower together.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
From the author - Please give your feedback by commenting. I would really appreciate.