The Night Ahead

Rena (in a shaky voice): "Aly.... NO.. please... NO...."

Aly (pinning her hands above her): "I can't help it Rena.. let me taste you.. please..."

Aly kisses Rena irresistibly.. her cheeks...her ears, her neck... he rips her shirt vigorously... the first few buttons fall over and exposes her black bra... Rena tries to push him away.. Aly grabs her even tighter and pushes himself against her...Aly kisses every inch of her chest, giving damp pecks on her boobs.. deeply looking into her eyes.. Rena closes her eyes with worry and pleasure.. feeling Aly's soft and thick lips on her.. she breathes heavily...

Rena (grunting): Ahh!! No please.. this is wrong... stop for god sake...!!

Aly: Rena if you don't listen to me, I'll have to force myself on you.. You don't want that, do you..?

Rena (pitifully): I have a husband! I love him.. I can't cheat on him..

Aly doesn't stop.. he widens his mouth and grabs her tits fiercely... he sucks her boobs one a time.. making Rena moan heavier... "haa-aaaahhh hah aaahhh..."

Aly softly bites her boobies.. her mouth opens with pleasure: "Mmmmmmmmm... ohhhhhhh.. hah.. aaawwwww..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Ayaan disrupts the dream that is making rena moan in sleep..)

Ayaan: Baby... are you okay?...

Rena wakes up in fear.. "hah.." She turns and sees Ayaan caressing her..

Ayaan (smilingly): U were moaning in sleep.. did you have a wet dream?

Rena(worried): Ummm.. ohh I think yaaa. We were making love...

Ayaan: Ohh baby...come here.. You craving me hah..? My baby doll..

Ayaan presses his lips against rena.. he slides his tongue in, and sucks it through...

Rena grabs ayaan and hugs him tighter... Ayaan trails down kissing her navel and opens her legs..

Rena sighs biting her lips. Ayaan gently sucks rena's clit and sucks her pussy. Ayaan lifts rena higher while placing her legs on his shoulders. Rena grabs Ayaan's hair "mmmmmmmmmm..." Ayaan sucks and enjoys rena's juices while rena falls asleep moaning with pleasure....