~13~

"KILL HIM."

The large birdlike creature, the Nomu, came at him with startling speed. Faster than anything else he'd seen since he'd come to japan. Killua ducked, then leapt over it and slashed at the Nomu again. He dodged swing after swing, always countering afterwards even though he knew it wouldn't harm the thing. His goal wasn't to kill it, if it was it would already be dead. His goal was to stall until someone who could defeat it without killing it arrived. Killua was attempting to be a hero, which meant he couldn't end lives. "Why are you taking so long? Kill him already! Annoying little brat" The villain growled childishly. The door slammed open once more, this time Allmight stood there.

But this time, he wasn't smiling.

"Have no fear, students. For I am here." He announced. Damn he looks pissed. Killua thought, dodging another attempt at a grab from the Nomu. Allmight was suddenly beside him in an instant, delivering a hard punch to the Nomu. Since Allmight was dealing with the Nomu, Killua could deal with the man child. He made sure to limit his speed as to not seem suspicious, now that everything was under control he didn't have to worry so much about making sure people didn't die. Which means, this could be fun.

A catlike grin spread across Killua's face as he snatched one of the hands off his face. "I'll take that, thank you." He said teasingly, eyeing the object. Wait is this an actual hand? He wondered curiously. "FATHER!" The villain screeched, running forward in an attempt to grab him. Killua dodged out of the way. "Father?" Killua questioned, as he dodged the attempt. The villain kept coming at him viciously, and Killua dodged swipe after swipe. Eventually he decided to drop the hand, because he had to admit it was kind of gross. As the fight went on, Killua started to wonder if he could take his quirk.

Whatever it is, he has to get his hands on me to take effect. I bet I can handle it. Was his thought process stupid? Maybe, would that stop him from testing it out? No. If there was one thing that his family had taught him that was actually useful, it was to test his limits in any way possible. To never stop improving. Killua let the villain grab him, then he pivoted into the motion and kicked his heel hard into his face. The villain went flying backwards with a pained grunt, he was sure he broke the villain's nose. "Damn you-" The room shook as the Nomu was flung hard out of the U.S.J, hell it even parted the clouds. Killua stopped for a moment. Well damn, maybe the old man's not so weak after all.

"K-Kurogiri, retreat!"

Killua turned his back on the villain, observing the several pro heroes who'd arrived. At that moment his brain registered a sharp pain in his forearm, which was odd due to his pain tolerance. Killua was about to inspect his injury when a sob caught his attention. That was Mina. He quickly ran over to where Aizawa and another pro hero he didn't recognize were lying on the ground critically injured. I should stop the bleeding. He thought, kneeling down and glancing around for a usable material to wrap the wounds with.

He immediately laid his eyes on Mina's hero costume and without thinking, tore a long piece of cloth off her leg. "H-Hey-" Mina fell silent as Killua immediately started using it to apply pressure to the worst of the wounds. "Your hero costume is the perfect material to use as a bandage." He explained, as the pro heroes started taking out the villains in short order. Sato knelt beside him. "is there anything I can do to help? You look like you know what you're doing." Killua nodded, gesturing to Aizawa. "Apply pressure to the wounds, like this." Killua showed him how to properly do so, then moved onto the other pro hero who was injured and lying inside some sort of blocky astronaut suit.

The police showed up to arrest the villains soon enough, and he was ordered to gather with the other U.A students. A detective did a headcount, nodding. "Everyone seems to be unharmed, except for that one boy." Killua stretched a little with a sigh, that was a relief. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of Mina frowning. "Killua, what's that on your arm?" Killua blinked. "huh?" He lifted his arm, but didn't see anything. "what do you-" He was interrupted by a loud horrified gasp. "OH MY GOD YOUR ARM!" Killua glanced in confusion at the several people staring at him in concern, including the detective. "Is something wrong?" Mina grabbed his other arm and turned it, revealing an exposed bone that he'd somehow missed. Must've been when that man child had touched him.

"Oh, I didn't even notice." He said, completely deadpan. "How do you not notice THAT? You can see to your bone!" Kaminari exclaimed in concern. The detective went to grab his arm but he yanked it away with a huff. "I can take care of myself." He said pointedly, tearing off part of his sleeve to wrap around his arm tightly. God it hurt, but no way in hell he'd let that show. "I can barely even feel it. Focus on your job or something." The detective frowned, then sighed and shook his head. "You need to go to the hospi-"

Killua cut him off. "I'll go see recovery girl when I get back on campus." He said firmly. The tension was thick in the air as the detective stared at him for a few more moments. No way in hell he was stepping a foot into another hospital after... After... Killua placed his hands behind his head like he usually did, forcing himself to think about something different. He walked off to go back to U.A. As he was walking he found his previously discarded skateboard and used it to get back to U.A quicker. He went a bit slower than he probably should've, but he enjoyed the time to himself. He needed it to collect his thoughts anyways.

The sun was setting by the time he got to recovery girl's office. He tried to open the door, but it seemed to be locked. Eh? Killua huffed, then picked the lock. I can hear people in there, can't imagine why its locked. The door swung open and he walked inside. "Hey-" He blinked as he heard a yelp coming from Midoriya, a panicked look going across his face. Everyone in the room seemed startled in fact, including recovery girl and a familiar looking man who was laying on a bed. Wait, what happened to him? "How did you get in here boy?" Recovery girl asked, with a frown.

Killua shrugged. "Picked the lock, I just need some of those gummies or something." Recovery girl's eyes narrowed. "You don't look injured." Killua let out a long drawn out sigh, then held out his arm. Midoriya gasped. "Did Shigiraki get his hands on you!?" Killua blinked. "Oh that's the man child's name? Yeah. Broke his nose too don't worry." He tilted his head slightly, taking notice of Midoriya's bedraggled form. "You look like you almost drowned." Killua realized aloud. Midoriya groaned a little, eyes half closing. "I kinda almost did." he mumbled. Recovery girl got down from her chair and walked over. "Let me see your arm, boy." She said. Killua held his arm out. "Sure. But don't waste too much of your work on me. Allmight looks like he needs it more."

Recovery girl looked started. "H-Huh?" Killua blinked, then gestured at the equally surprised man lying on the bed. He didn't understand why they were staring at him like he was crazy. "He looks like a stick. Losing that amount of muscle mass in such a short amount of time is concerning is it not?" He blinked. "Unless he simply has two forms, I knew an old hag like that." Killua's expression soured thinking of his old teacher. "Except her small form was that of a twelve year old." There was an awkward beat of silence. "You're not...freaking out?" Midoriya asked, sounding confused.

Killua blinked. "No? why should I be?" Midoriya slowly sat up. "I freaked out the first time-" Killua jumped a bit as he felt recovery girl's lips on his arm. He just hadnt expected it. Killua watched the wound heal over, then flexed his arm a little. "Good as new. Well, I'll be going now. Cya." He said, turning to walk away. He nearly bumped into the detective again, who looked at him with surprise. "Oh, you're still here?" Killua shrugged. "Took the long way home." He replied simply, before exiting the room and heading back to class.

Killua saw his classmates in the hallway and walked up behind Mina, grinning as he realized she hadn't noticed him yet. He tapped her on one shoulder, then moved over to her other side. She turned her head to the side. "huh-" She blinked, then glanced the other way. Killua moved behind her again, going to the first side she looked. "That was wei- AH! You scared me Killua!" Mina yelped, giving him a grumpy look. Killua laughed, grinning catlike at her. "Gotcha." Mina huffed. "You did." Suddenly a floating glove went across his vision and he was confused for a second, until he realized It was hagakure.

"Are you ok? You were hurt pretty bad" She worried, hands clenching into worried fists. Killua scoffed. "Ah, not really. Looked worse than it felt." That wasn't all that true, it did hurt like hell. But he was used to hurting, so he didn't much care. "See you tomorrow Mina!" He said, as he walked off. It was time he went home anyways, he missed his cat. Maybe U.A isn't so bad, it sure as hell just got a lot more interesting.

1660 words

and an extra long chapter for the end of the season! 

Also i would just like to clarify, that for those who havent noticed yet I've written Mineta out of the story. Not only that there will be some events that happen differently, or dont happen at all due to this. We're already at 13 chapters shippers! My end goal is to beat my previous record of 54 chapters on a single book.

"Fuck you, Mom."जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें