Chapter 19

A/N :
Hiii, thanks to everyone that's reading this book, I hope you love it so far.
I want to apologize for my late writings. It's been more than a year that I'm writing this book, and it's definitely not the imagination that I'm lacking of, but I just didn't feel like writing and I don't want to force myself into it or I won't have fun doing it anymore.
So here's chapter 19, I hope you'll like it and will also love the other coming chapters because it's definitely only the beginning of this book.
It's gonna take me long to write it I guess, because I'm just so busy on my exchange year and next septembre I'll start college,... so I'll be busy, but I promise you, I'll finish writing this book one day or another haha :)
Enjoy the reading, love yallll so much <333

~~~~~

His words were echoing in my mind : "I want to be your friend because I know I can't have you, but I also can't live without you." I have heard that before, and I knew that, back then, I would have just jumped in his arms and kissed him, but my body wouldn't budge, I was standing there, looking at him. I could tell he wasn't really expecting an answer, but I wanted to let him know how important he was to me, even tho we met not so long ago, I wanted to tell him how much I loved him, but my mouth wouldn't open.

"It's getting cold, let's make this bonefire." he said smiling. He got out of the water, using both his arms to lift his body up ; I could see his veins getting more visible on his forearms as his muscles were contracting ; standing on the wooden pier, drops of water were dripping all over his body ; a bump had formed in his pants ; I looked at him with a smirk. I couldn't let out words but my body language was definitely speaking.

"Don't look at me like that, y/n." he said biting his lip. "Like what ?" I managed to say, in a flirty tone. "Like you're looking at him. I can see lust in your eyes, but your mind wants another guy." He started walking away, and I didn't stop him, he was not running away from me, he would never. He was too good of a guy to leave me alone in the forest ; he was just making his way to a nice spot for the bonefire. I took my time to get out of the water and changed back into my clothes. The whole time I could feel his eyes on me, and it was driving me crazy, the lust was devouring me from the inside.

I joined him to where he was starting the fire. He used his wand to build a table with woods and he made everything we needed to roast good marshmallows appear. "I hope you're hungry." He smiled. "I am starving !" I sat down next to him and when the fire was ready, we put marshmallows on a stick to roast them.

The fire was burning my cheeks, it brought a warm feeling inside of me. My thoughts took control over me, every single moment spent with Matteo ran through my mind, the time we swam in the great lake, our nights spent at the astronomy tower, but also the fear in his eyes after he killed Lav, his eyes when he fought with Harry, his eyes when he was talking about his father... so much hatred inside of him, he was so broken in the inside, and I was blaming him for it... Regrets invaded me. I wanted to be there for him, I wanted him to know he was not alone in this shit.

"Are you okay ? You just dozed off for a minute." Sam asked. "I think you're right, I think I love him, but I messed everything up, he must just hate me right now." "I don't think he'll ever be able to hate you, y/n." "What do you mean ?" "It's up to you to find out." he smiled then handed me a roasted marshmallow. We just spent the rest of the day eating and talking, no ambiguity.