how will I start ?

It's very hard for me to start writing about myself as I am not good enough to write
But I have no other choice. My thoughts bother me a lot and I want to share them
It is said true that no one has time for anyone.... they have their own problems, their own stress, their own conflicts, their own LIFE.
So I decided to write whether good or bad, with mistakes or without but I will write..

But may be it's not the solution of the questions that arise in my mind like how should I start and what should I write?
My life didn't started today. It was started back 16 years on date 17 FEBRUARY 2007. It's easy to introduce people I know but it's too much hard to explain those people like how I meet them, what do I feel about them , what sort of people they are, what's good in them and what I dislike in them , etc...
So, I am thinking to make you all aware of the people I know with the incidents that happened, one by one.

Incidents?
They aren't the past, they shaped me and my future.
What I am today is the result of incidents that took place in past.
Each and every incident provided me new Me. I am not just saying this , I actually mean this and I am sure that you too agree with this.
And if you don't agree, that's okay because you have your own opinion and I do value that.

I will try my best to explain impartially
I know it may be difficult to you to understand my situation or my reaction of my surrounding but that's okay. I too find it difficult to understand the actions of Amanda and her mother(WRITTEN BY ROBIN KLEIN) because in India , there is nothing like that even it's hard to imagine such kind of parents and children.
But I do believe in potential of humans. They can do whatever they want , they can imagine whatever they want and they can control everything if they want.
So, I harden my heart to write about my life in hope that you will support and try to understand me.

Expressing oneself is most different task and I made it more difficult to express myself because maybe I am different in my thinking than reality. But I want to share reality and I will try my best to do so ...

💕