Mom💕

Even in the hardest way , I found the easy way
This is surely the effect of my mom's prayer🤲
I agree that no relation is big or small but no one stands equal to my Mom. She loves me from when I was just appeared a line on pregnancy strip. I read thousands of love Books but for me, the first word that defines love is Mom.
She sacrificed her beauty , her dreams , her desires, her interest just to make my life full of happiness. And it's not just about sacrifice, she loves me at such high that no one can. My mom has her own identity but she will love if she known by my name. My mom understands me , cares for me , works for me and always try to know me. She just want that I became self dependent and a better human.

Everyone wants that I became such a kind of person who is ideal of thousands and atleast our family understands us and represent our best self (including me )

Everyone wants that I became such a kind of person who is ideal of thousands and atleast our family understands us and represent our best self (including me ). But my mom doesn't want that I became like her. This is because of her past... She want me to do whatever I want and never be dependent on anyone.
I found my mom as the best example of being selfless. She has to look over family even when she is ill or dying and this hurts me the most.
My mom works 24 by 7 and not even a single member in my family has the feeling of gratitude for her. Why ??
My mom is so sensitive and soft hearted but this doesn't mean that she is weak. She can be so fearless and rude when it comes to me. She can't bear any tont for me even when she suffered thousand tont on her.
Whatever I am today, whatever thoughts came in my mind, whatever my opinion is about anything, there is huge contribution of my mom. She always tries to understand me and change herself according to me. She value my opinion and because of this, I am often complemented as the most confident girl.

In India, it's normal for parents to judge a student by his/her marks but my Mom never asks for my marks and infact there is not a single parents teacher meeting which my mom didn't attend. My mom never judged me because of my marks. Even when my teachers say that she got 2nd position, my mom replied what wrong in this? She came second on earth( I am second child of my parents ) so it's great that she scored second position. My mom in PTM just want to know that my child is not facing any problem and behaving well with teachers.

My Mom is so beautiful. One day , I asked my mom , why am I not pretty like you ?
My mom replied, who said you are not beautiful? You are the most beautiful creation of God. In my opinion, there is no one in the world who is more beautiful that you including me.
         All these images are false,
         all these mirrors are fake
              Who knows what?
I am the sun of two fading eyes
she even tell the shining moon and stars pale when compared to me,
ask my mother anytime that how beautiful 😍 I am !

My dear friends , I know that mom is visible so much that sometimes she stopped being seen. But think what would you do if you won't be able to see her again ? How would you feel when you came to know that she wanted to talk to you but you don't have time for her ? What will you answer if I ask why can't you give your 15 minutes to you mom who sacrificed her everything just for you ?
So my dear friends, appreciate your mom for her beauty , for her bangles, for her anklets , for her taste of music
And this will work like a magic for her. This will make her smile from her heart because for world you make a person, but for her , you are everything

💕