06. Lamentis [P1]

The portal-door closed right behind Loki just as he stepped through. Týr turned to the open doorway, taking a step forwards as he ran a hand through his hair, before stopping and turning back to look at Loki.

His eyes flicked over to the lockers behind them and he gave a small smirk, quickly going over and opening the one B-15 had out their weapons in earlier. He pulled out the pair of daggers, handing them to Loki.

"You might need those." He said with a grin, before taking his own blade and walking into the hallway, Loki close behind him.

As they made their way down the hallway, Loki twirled his daggers, whilst Týr spun the sword in his hands, the blade seeming to catch on fire as he did so.

The two observed a few Minutemen laying, unconscious, or dead, on the floor, continuing cautiously.

Rounding another corner, they came face-to-face with the Variant, standing in front of a pair of golden doors.

Loki flipped his daggers as the Variant turned around, Týr twirling his sword again. The Variant drew her blade, as the pair before her both lifted their weapons.

"A few questions." Loki started.

"Have you really got nothing else better to do?"

"Rude."

The two began slowly circling each other, Týr just playing with the sword in his hands as he watched, moving to stand closer to the golden doors whilst they were distracted.

"Are you sure you're a Loki?" Loki asked pointing a dagger at her.

"You're in my way."

"You are my way."

The Variant swung her sword, knocking Loki's dagger away. He lunged at her with his dagger, but she dodged, shoving him back.

"I thought perhaps we could work together." Loki began, using his knives to gesture between himself and the Variant.

The Variant just kicked him in the chest, knocking him back

Loki stumbled, before sheathing his daggers and placing a hand over his heart, "But now I see you lack vision."

The Variant groaned, turning away and pacing towards Týr with a smirk. The man in question raised his eyebrows, matching her smirk as he flipped the sword in his hands, the flames seeming to grow.

"So, either you'll come willingly..." Loki said, grabbing her shoulder and halting her approach.

The Variant spun round, going for another attack, but Loki dodged, grabbing he arms and trapping them behind her back.

"Or you won't." He continued, "Either way, that's how I get to meet the Time-Keepers."

"Oh, God. Shut up!"

"Hey!"

The three all turned their heads, looking up to see Renslayer standing at the end of the hall, two Minutemen behind her.

With Loki distracted, the Variant grabbed him, holding her sword to his neck.

"Come any closer and I'll kill him."

"I wouldn't recommend it." Týr threatened, voice low, pointing his sword at the back of the Variants neck, the flames dangerously close to her hair.

"Go for it."

"Well hello, Ravonna." Týr smirked, eyes narrowed, "How's your office?"

Renslayer rushed forwards swiping at them with her weapon, but, before she could make contact, Loki grabbed the Variant's TemPad, opening a portal beneath them.