chapter 24

Now

*Kakashi the Shinobi of a thousand Jutsu looked at the yellow hair person, he only needed to glance at him once to know where he's from*

Kakashi"iron country, here?"

Kakashi:sure, what can I help you?

Naruto:you see I'm here for vacation, do you know any place that's renting for a couple of months?

*Kakashi got up and stretched until his joints pop. He looked down at the iron country resident*

Kakashi:actually yes, my student is looking for a roommate, follow me and I'll take you to her

*Naruto gave a small bow and followed Kakashi, Kakashi kept reading while he walked feeling glad that this stranger was the quiet type so that he could read the greatest series ever made*

Naruto:if you don't mind me asking, what are you reading?

Kakashi:a masterpiece in written form, do they not have that in iron country?

Naruto:they do not. Any book we have it's author must be from the land of iron

Kakashi:do you wish to read it? Give it a shot. You might like it

*Kakashi gave the book to Naruto, Naruto looked at the man skeptically and then grabbed the book reading the title, with a raised eyebrow*

Naruto:icha icha paradise....

Meanwhile with mito

*After all the tears that needed to be shed were shed, mito told Kushina everything, after being hit in the head. We see a much calmer mito and Kushina on the living room, mito was sitting down looking at her feet, while Kushina was pacing round the room waiting. Both looked up when they felt Minato's chakra signature*

Minato:mito while I'm relief that your safe at home, but Kushina we've talked about this. I need to go back out there and

*Minato uffed when Kushina slammed the scroll on his chest. Minato looked down at it surprised and then back at Kushina*

Kushina:i think what you meant to say was let me sit down and hear what my DAUGHTER has to say

Minato:yes....that's what I meant

*Minato said and looked at mito the girl that was born because, Minato's pull out game was WEAK!. I mean to say the child they wanted and totally planned for. Mito looked at her father, he was good to her of course, but he never had any time to be with her being the Hokage, and training menma. So with a breath mito started*

Mito:i...I was out for a nightly walk when I saw Mizuki holding something in his hands going to the forest....

Fake flashback

*Mito was tailing Mizuki At a distance, he stopped when he thought he was in the clear, Mizuki opened the scroll and read it out loud*

Mizuki:the Edo tensei. One of the most powerful jutsus, in Konoha! Once I get this to kumo, It'll be unstoppable!

*Mito heard him monologue to himself, her eyes widen when he destroyed his leaf headband and replaced it for the headband of a kumo Shinobi*

*Mito was shocked and heartbroken that the sensei that taught her, so much was nothing more then a kumo Shinobi, with determination behind her eyes she jumped in to action, having the element of surprise she kicked mizuki's on his back, which made him go flying to the ground and the scroll slip from his fingers, mito grabbed the scroll and took out a kunai from his back Pocket*

Mito:a..as the daughter of the Hokage, i can't let you leave with this, as a traitor of the leave you'll be killed by my hand for betraying us!!

Present