chapter 44

After food

*We see Naruto, hinata, Sakura who ended up being at ichiraku, both Naruto and Hinata insisted she joins them, and Tenten walking to the back of the business, there was a small opened field, big enough for two people to fight, Naruto threw Tenten back his sword and walked to the other side*

Tenten:wait, your gonna let me fight with your sword?

Naruto:yeah, don't take offense when I say this, but your metal is far too weak. It would be a pretty quick fight if I kept destroying your weapons

*Naruto said taking out his spear, spinning it around, before slamming it on the ground. The metal part piercing the ground, he looked at Tenten who was again drooling, at the notion of using a blade of the highest quality*

Naruto:now, let's set some rules, 5 minute limits, no Jutsu, no lethal or permanent injury.

Tenten:sounds fair just one blade master vs a blade apprentice

*Tenten said in a teasing tone, getting into fighting position, Naruto had an annoyed smile on his face, as a tick mark on his forehead*

Naruto".......oh I'm about to slap a bitch"

*Naruto thought, since Naruto has seen true blade masters, neither him and certainly less Tenten, were one of them. Both looked at each other for a second, the second became a minute, till they both looked at Hinata expectantly. Hinata flinched and blushed embarrassed*

Hinata:s..sorry sorry! Begin!

*Naruto and Tenten ran to each other,  Naruto stabbed forward, but Tenten easily dodged, and just like that it was over. Naruto pulled down on the Spear taking Tenten by surprised, giving that the spear was significantly more heavy then the sword, the sword went to ground and Naruto released the spear hitting Tenten on the throat as he did so. Tenten was forced to stumble backwards and Naruto walked forward, he open palm hit Tenten in the face, then Naruto backhanded Tenten in the mouth, before elbowing her in the chest hard enough to push Tenten back, Naruto stopped his forward momentum for a second, before he high kicked Tenten in the side of her head, with enough force to make the brain hit the skull, making Tenten pass out while she was free falling to the ground, Naruto turned around just as Tenten hit the ground*

Naruto:well, that was that, Sakura, Hinata, I'll see you at home

Sakura:wait wait wait, what the hell was that?

*Sakura said looking between N and Tenten, Naruto picked up his sword and placed it back to his scabbard*

Naruto:be more specific

Sakura:I thought this was a blade battle, I thought you were gonna fight her with your spear

*Sakura asked, while Hinata was walking towards Tenten, to make sure she was ok, Naruto looked at Sakura shrugging*

Naruto:and that's what I did, to fight with the spear, you have to combine it with fighting with your whole body, of both the weapon, and the user. And when didn't we agree that it was going to be a purely blade fight?

Hinata:b...b..but ok, you didn't. But it was implied, help me with her will you

*Hinata asked, Naruto nodded and grabbed Tenten like a princess, Sakura walked up to them, and glanced at Naruto's hands, to make sure he didn't get handsy with her friend*

Naruto;noooope

*Naruto said as they walked inside, the shop*

Naruto:we didn't say it was gonna be a blade only fight, so it was fair...well maybe not exactly fair, but since it wasn't exactly forbidden. It was all on paper completely fair. Seriously you people fight with chakra, and you call what I did unfair?