One helluva Fight!

Hello reader!
I really hope that you're enjoying this story. I'm well aware it ain't perfect but it's what I'm enjoying so I'm gonna try my best to keep going. Hope you enjoy the second part of the practical exam! Let's Go! 😁

—————————————————————————

The massive door opened revealing a cityscape with a few damaged buildings. Everyone started to charge towards the entrance of the battle ground, as did Zach and his new pal Sero. Zach dodged and dipped between the other examinees till he was nearly at the front of the pack.

Points! Points! I need points! He kept repeating in his mind. As he ran down one of the avenues, 4 2 point faux-robots suddenly surrounded him. They looked like robots, green, some scratches and some with a little rust. With no hesitation he slammed one of the robots into the wall of a nearby building with several quick, consecutive hits. Another of the bots charged at him, he quickly turned and round-house kicked it, sending it into a light-pole. Zach jumped over the next and kicked its head off with ease. The got the drop on Zach and pinned him to a wall.

"Gah! So, you think you've got me?! Try this on for size!"
Zach's eyes began to glow as he showed a good extent, the began to punch and punch and punch the hand of the robot, breaking it into scrap. One final uppercut on the robot; its head flipping into the air and landing, rather ironically, on a small one point robot.

Zach took a breather for a second before running to find more bots. His score climbed as destroyed the bots, although he lost count somewhere around twenty seven. By the end of the test, Zach was covered in sweat. He had destroyed a good many bots and even assisting some of the other examinees.

Zach whipped his brow and sighed in relief as the horn sounded, ending the exam.
As Zach walked out of the battle ground he ran into Sero.
Sero gave his big smile. "Hey Zach! How'd you do man?" Zach returned the smile "I did pretty well. I really enjoyed that actually." Sero laughed at Zach's remark. "Glad you had fun, I nearly got crushed." Zach tried to contain a giggle as he continued. "Well, you're ok, I'm sure you're being dramatic." Sero shook his head and chuckled. They walked off, still talking about the test.

—————————————————————————

Zach arrived home later that afternoon, still with some adrenaline from the exam. As he walked in Reya and his foster father were sitting in the common room watching television and his foster mother was sitting at the kitchen table doing paperwork form the looks of it. "I'm home!" Zach shouted in a cheerful voice. His family looked up and smiled. Reya ran up first and gave her foster brother a hug. "So.....How'd it go?" Reya said with slight excitement in her tone. "Yeah, how was it?" Her father parroted. Zach smiled and talked as he walked to the kitchen. "It was tougher than I thought, but I enjoyed it! There were these robots and a huge city-like arena and I even made a friend." Zach sat at the table in the kitchen and continued. "I destroyed a bunch more of those robots but I lost my point count at some point. I don't even know if I got in, I hope I got enough points." Zach's cheery attitude faded as he thought about it he possibly that he completed failed. His mother saw his distress and changed the subject. "W-well, I'm sure you did fantastic honey. I bet you're hungry, so I made some tofu katsu to celebrate. I believe that's your favorite." Zach's face started to light up a little more as his mother placed the hot bowl of katsu in front of him. He immediately dug in as the rest of his family chuckled and started eating.

Later that night, Zach sat in his room on his phone. He looked at school news and forums. Some about Shiketsu, Corsican private, and finally U.A. He read through some of the articles and a few exam percentages. "Man. That exam much have been a huge deal, most who don't pass that don't get in." Zach looked through a few pages of scores from years long past, including the graduating class of number one pro hero All Might. "Wow, he's got top marks. I hope I could be like that someday...maybe." Zach sighed before rolling over to, facing the wall, to fall asleep.

I can only hope I got in.

—————————————————————————
(Authors note)
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! The exams are done and it's now on to the waiting game. I'll be back with another chapter real soon!