The First Day!

Hello Reader!
Man, I've loved writing these chapters as of late, and they've definitely been late. I hope to get better at this. I know this chapter is very long but it's a good chapter and probably my favorite as of now. I hope you enjoy!

——————————————————————

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE—

Zach smacked the top of his alarm clock and slowly rolled out of bed, his hair an awful mess. He yawned and shook his head. "Today is it! The first day." Zach nearly jumped into his closet to grab his new U.A. uniform. The collar was a bit snug but the rest was a perfect fit. He tightened his tie to the right size and snatched his bag up heading for the kitchen.

"Good morning kiddo, you ready for your first day?" His dad asked with a big smile on his face. "Yeah, a little nervous but ultimately, I'm really excited!" Zach looked around, searching for his mother and sister. "Where's Reya and mom?" Zach asked intrigued as to why they weren't there. "Oh, Uhh, sorry bud. Mom had to go to work early and Rey said that she wanted a head start on school this morning. B-But they wanted me to tell you that they love you and want you to have a great day!" His father gave him a warm smile and set a plate of bacon on the kitchen table. "Now eat up and get going, you've got a big day." Zach jumped into the chair and started eating, thinking of what awaited him at U.A.

——————————————————————

Zach stood once again in awe, in front of U.A. His heart beat not with anxiety, but with anticipation and pride to be a student instead of an examinee... still the nervousness was definitely there. Zach walked through the hall searching for his classroom, class 1-A. Zach stopped in front of a large red door which, in a bold white font, read 1-A, he opened the door and looked around, seeing only a few students in the room. One boy with red, spiky hair, one girl with pink skin and another boy that seemed to have multiple arms. Zach took a seat in the middle of the desks, a little farther back for the exact middle. He took out a pencil and waited to see some more of his classmates. As a few more students walked in, the same tall boy from the practical exams came in and immediately started shouting at some of the other students. "You! Get your feet off the desk! You are insulting the craftsman who constructed it!" he yelled at another boy from the practical exams.

It was the blonde angry boy. The blonde responded to the taller boy. "Shut the Hell up you side chump!" The boy's face showed intense anger and even hatred as a green haired boy and a brunette girl walked in. As he listened to their conversation, he came to learn the names of a few of them. The tall, extremely serious boy was Tenya Iida. The green haired boy was izuku Midoriya. The brunette was Ochaco Uraraka. He also, unfortunately, learned the name of the ill-tempered boy was Katsuki Bakugo.

As the commotion continued at the front of the class, another figure moved through the door and passed the ongoing conversation. It was a girl. She had blonde hair and an expression that seemed friendly. She began to talk to a girl to her left, a girl with pink hair, skin and little horns. As he listened he learned the two girls' names. Mina Ashido and a girl named Ashe Kansaya.

Zach stared for a moment, looking at her, admiring her. Ashe had jet black hair with white at the ends and her eyes were a flame orange. After a minute he shook his head and looked forward as a round yellow figure stood in the doorway. "If you're going to talk then take it somewhere else." The figure called, his voice tired and somewhat raspy. As everyone took their seats, a zipper on the front of what can only be a sleeping bag, opened revealing a skinny, long haired man who took his place at the front of the class. He explained our class and even threatened to take some students out if their performance wasn't satisfactory. Remind me never to get on his bad side. He then told all of us to switch into our gym clothes and head outside.

As everyone rushed out, Zach's eyes wandered to the haired girl once more; then he continued on, following the other guys to the male locker room. As Zach dawned his gym uniform a familiar voice called out. He turned to see Sero, the boy from the practical exam. "Hey Zach!" Zach turned and smiled. "Hey buddy, how have you been?" Sero gave a nervous grin. "I was worried I wouldn't make it in. It's nerve-racking ya know, waiting for that letter. But we're here now, right!" Zach Tightened his sneakers and jumped up with a determined smile. "Absolutely! We made it! Now we just have to survive UA to become heros." Sero nodded and followed Zach out of the Locker Room.

——————————————————————

The training yard was vast. It was a huge dirt plot, nothing but a wide open space and what looked like sports lines on the ground. The class lined up on one of the colored lines as Mr. Izawa walked out and started to explain what we were doing. "Each of you have a basic understanding of your quirks and how to use them, but your middle school use of them was child's play. Now you put them to the test." Zach listened to Mr. Izawa, realizing something.....he'd barely used his quirk outside of small bursts in the backyard. How am I gonna use my quirk? What will he have us do?. He snapped himself out of his small trance and discovered that they would be doing a ball throw to test their quirks raw power. Zach thought to himself for a few minutes. Before he knew it, something let out an explosion in front of him. Zach stumbled back, landing on his ass and looking up at the blonde boy from earlier.

705.2 meters. Damn. Bakugo launched the ball into the proverbial next state. A few others went up, including Uraraka, who got an infinite score due to her anti gravity quirk. Finally, it was his turn. Zach took the ball in his left hand and took a deep breath. He held it for a moment as he raised the ball not behind him, but ahead. As he exhaled he tossed the ball up, in a flash of greenish-blue light, four holographic copies of Zach's arms hit the ball at the same time along with his main two. 6 consecutive hits on the ball sent it flying. "Going! Going! Going! GONE! That's a home run ladies and gentlemen!" Zach shouted as he turned, his classmates looking at him confused. Clearly his American humor was lost on them. Zach looked to Mr. Izawa as he looked at the small datepad. The tired man turned the pad around and smirked a little. "697.5 meters! No way!" Zach exclaimed. "Not bad kid." Mr. Izawa smirked as he spoke. Zach grinned and walked back to the line. "Damn man! Nice throw!" Sero said, reaching his hand up for a high-five. Zach slapped Sero's hand as he got in like. "Thanks man, I'm just glad I did well."

Next up was Ashe, the girl that Zach was staring at earlier. She tossed the ball up, similar to a volleyball serve. As soon as the ball started to fall, a whip made of an Ash, smoke and fire like substance. She swung the whip, hitting the ball hard, sending it flying and releasing a loud and powerful crack. Mr. Izawa turned the pad to the students and......684.2 meters! Zach's jaw dropped to the floor. How strong is this chick?! As his mind raced, he noticed the girl giving him a side eye. Now his mind wasn't the only thing racing. As the last boy, Izuku Midoriya, took his thunderous turn, the hot head Bakugo charged him. Zach instantly jumped into action, making his holos grab Bakugo's legs, tripping him and causing him to fall on his face. Zach pinned the boy down with his own body as well as two other holograms. "GET THE HELL OFF YOU BASTARD! HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT DEKU!" Bakugo screamed. "Damn, you like the word "hell" don't you." Zach replied. "Enough! Zachris. Bakugo. Back in line!" Mr. Izawa's face showed a scowl that pierced Zach's soul. He walked back to the line and Bakugo had to be restrained and put back.

                   Now, on to the next trials!