chapter 1- y/n meets jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i woke up and put my long, silky, soft, blonde hair into a messy bun. i looked in the mirror to see a 2'3 girl with a 1 inch waist and a beautiful face with bright soft blue purple pink red yellow blue orbs. i hate myself. i'm depressed because my mom, dad, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, stepdad, stepmom, dog, grandma, grandpa, alligator, and pet fish died in a car accident 6 months before i was born. i've been in my own since then. my evil aunt and her husband like to bully me and abuse me for being the lost wolf hybrid princess. i walked into school and sighed. i always get bullied here. as i was walking to class, i bumped into a muscular wall. my orbs looked up to see the 11'6 muscular popular wolf-demon boy, jake. "MOVE!" he spat. he pushed me aside and i fell onto the floor. i broke my wrist, arm, leg, skull, pinky toe, ankle, and collarbone, but since i'm a wolf-fairy-mermaid-unicorn-demon-princess hybrid, i don't feel pain. i couldn't help but smile. jake had noticed me. was this true love? i got up with hearts in in my red-orange-yellow-green-blue orbs but was shoved down again by the popular girls and her posse she laughed at my and mocked me for my 3'2 petite figure.
"p-p-p-please s-s-s-stop" I stuttered out she shoved me into a locker and laughed. i saw that jæk was also laughing at me and pointing. i admired his bad boy alpha wolf male masculine presence. after the other kids had walked away, i walked up to jake. "h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi j-j-ake" i stuttered. i tucked a lock of silky blonde hair behind my ear. he punched me in the face and laughed, then kicked me in the stomach and walked away. i started crying, my orbs shining. the popular girls came over and started to bully me again. i covered my face and ran away. i climbed onto the roof of the school and took a deep breath. i started to sing fight song. the whole school immediately fell in love with me. i saw jake look up at me admiringly. he came up and kissed me. we started making out. the next day i woke up feeling ill and threw up. i realized i was 6 months pregnant! "h-how am i gonna tell my mom!" i then remembered i didn't have a mom and cried out of my orbs. when i went downstairs i found out that one direction owns me now. my evil stepmother had sold me away to one direction bought me for 4.20 dollars and now me and jæke would never have the baby even though it's probably his. i went to school but even if i now lived with one of the most popular people of music i was still bullied, especially by jæk.