intro to bts!!!!!!!!!!

i woke up to the sun shining through my window. my 1 foot long eyelashes fluttered open. i looked at my wall, there was posters of bts all over my wall. i groaned and got out of bed, then pulled my long soft silky smooth velvet light blonde locks into a messy bun. "Y/N!" my father yelled from downstairs. i sighed loudly and went downstairs. when i was going down the stairs i tripped and fell. my paper thin petite 3'4 figure got damaged in the one stair fall. i cried out of my water blue orbs. my father came over and yelled at me. "Y/N!!!! YOURE SO STUPID" his loud voice sent my 7 pound body flying. i crashed through the roof and fell into the front yard. i had to find my friend, i couldn't stay here anymore!!!!!! i got to my friends house and she said i could stay at her house. my orbs softened in relief. "by the way, do you want to go to a bts concert?????" my tail wagged in excitement and i jumped and fell into a deep 1inch hole by accident. ahahhhahh! help me!!!! i used a ladder to get out and then i see Jakey Wakey pookie wookie bear come out and save me. As i was going to say thank you, he beats me up and breaks all my limbs, sets me on fire, and he fucking dies. i didn't because i'm a wolf hybrid bear giraffe animal princess and i can't die or feel pain. then 7 boys walked in and i realized they were jungkook, jimin, v, suga, jin, rm, and j-pope!!!!!!! As i wag my tail, jon hook comes up to me and pulls a shotgun out of his pocket and kills his members while saying "there can be only one" i saw my friends friend, eric, walk in. "what the hell-" he said. "what do you mean?" i asked. "why the fuck is there bts members in here" he looked confused. "what do you mean this is normal?" "i think i'm in a fanfic" he said, looking worried. i thought otherwise. i'm not in a fanfic! what even is that? john cook walked towards me. "we must be together y/n" he said. then he got down on one knee. "y/n, will you marry me?" i screamed so loud that the house shattered."YEEEES!" he put the ring on my finger but before he could get up, the 6 other bts members were alive again. jimin looked mad. "what the fuck jungkook she's married to me" (i forgot i had married jimin last year and laughed) jungkook pulled a nuclear ak-47 missle launcher out of his purse. he aimed it at jimin but before he could shoot him suga got in the way to talk to me. "y/n you're the love of my life i'm so in love with you that i would set myself on fire, jump in a pool of gasoline, then fall of a 78 story building just to be with you." i felt my face turn the color of infrared radiation. "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait y-y-you l-l-l-like m-m-me?" i stuttered. "yeah i do" he said. "i-" before i could answer, j-hope took me and got a jet pack and we flew away to canada for some reason. "w-w-wha?" i was so confused. j-rope pulled out a ring the size of saturn and forcefully put it on my hand on top of the one that Justtook had put. "Y/N I LOVE YOU SO YOU HAVE TO MARRY ME!" he shouted in my ear. "n-no!" my blue orbs glistened with tears and i broke down sobbing. then i saw a minecraft portal appear and the 6 other members stepped out!