chapter 2- married to harry styles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got married to harry styles yesterday eve though we've only known each other for 5 hours. i invited jæke to my wedding but he didn't show up. my makeup streamed down my face as i cried, my purple pink magenta blue orbs glistening with tears. then i saw him: jæke! he pulled a shotgun out of his back pocket and tried to shoot harry styles. i came in between them. my blue orbs met jækes emerald ones. "j-jake, s-stop f-ighting! this isn't you!" jake pulled a chainsaw out of his pocket and shoved me aside. harry styles got really mad. i decided to defend him and tried to punch jæke but he was so strong that when i punched him my microscopic hand shattered and fell off. i turned into a butterfly fairy wolf princess and kicked the chainsaw out of jæke's hand. harry got mad and pulled a sword out of his jean pocket. his 62 packets of cigarettes fell out of his jacket accidentally. he stabbed jæke and i cried out of my orbs. "n-noo jake!!" as jake bled onto the floor harry styles turned to me. i thought he was gonna kiss me but then he pulled a nuclear bomb out of his jacket pocket and threw it at me. i died with my orbs and now i'm dead.