The Dom Becomes The Sub

"We'll mark you down as sub..."
"No, I'm not a-"
"Next!" The man writing down my information yelled and shoved me into the BDSM chamber. 
Shit.  I'm not a sub I'm a goddamn dom!  My long blonde hair hung over my tits.
My name is Jude Kane, I'm 21, 5"4, straight, and a total dom.  I hate being taken advantage of.  Whatever, the door already locked.  Well, they'll have to play sub for tonight because it definitely won't be me.  A security guard came in and grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall.
"Hey, no you have a mistake-" he stuffed a gag in my mouth.
Shit.  He thinks I'm roleplaying.  I knew I shouldn't have taken Jacobs word when he said this was a good place.  He must have been trying to screw me! 
The guard bound my wrists to the bed as I yelled for him.
Then when I was fully tied to the bed I looked over.  I didn't notice but sex toys were all over a bookshelf.  No!  I'm a dom! I wanted to scream.
Then a girl with pink hair and brown eyes came in.  She took off her blouse first thing.  I yelled for her to untie me.  Shit!  I'm straight!  Im not gay!  Im a dom!  Not a sub!  I don't like sex toys!  I just want normal dominating sex with a guy my age!  In her bra I saw that her tits were probably d cups.  My pussy clenched.  Traitor!  Nooo!  Shit! Fuck!  I don't want to be with some gay whore.  Then she took of her pants and was in a matching thong.
"Hey baby," she said.
I screamed out but my voice was muffled.
"What did you do," she takes at me.
Nothing!  Just trust someone I shouldn't!
"Don't play dumb I know what you did!  You fucked another girl at work... Jennifer was it?"

Bitch what the fuck?!
"What does Jennifer have that I don't, honey?"
Oh my freaking god bro.
"Well, nevertheless... you'll just have to learn your lesson..." she straddled me on the bed.
Then she unzipped my skinny jeans and took off my shirt.
I don't want to want this! 
She looked me up and down.
"You've been a bad girl... it's time for you to get punished."
Oh hell no, I'm not for some weird ass punishment kink.  No!
Then she grabbed a sex toy from the shelf. 
"Time for some pussy play!" She squealed.
My pussy clenched at that.
She was holding a large feather.
"Here are my rules darling, no cumming until I let you, no fighting back, no getting with Jennifer anymore, if you had wanted her then come to me for a threesome."
Then she ripped off my thong and ticked my Pusey with the feather.
"Mmm! Mmmgfjx!" I yelled into the gag.
No matter how much I fought it my pussy got wetter and wetter with each stroke.  My pussy clenched and I felt my insides balling up. 
NO! IM GONNA CUM. 
With one more stroke that just barely touched my clit I was suddenly creaming all over the bed.  I had never creamed so much from such little stimulation.  She smirked at me as I came at her mercy. I wanted to be disgusted by this foul girl but as I creamed I couldn't help but want more. I squirted all over the sheets and when I finished I shyly looked into her eyes.
She was angry. Why was she angry- oh shit,
"Jade... what did you just do..." she said slowly.
No cumming into she says so. It was one of her rules. She ripped off the gag.
"Answer me, what did you do."
"I-I came without... without permission..."
"From who?"
"From you..." I said timidly.
"Turn over!" She barked.
I obliged. She grabbed something off of the side table. She smacked it on my ass. A steel paddle. It was cold. I cried out in pain.
"Bad girl," she yelled.
Another whack. Then another. Whack! Whack! Whack! Through the pain I felt pleasure, riding from my ass to my clit. It felt thrilling to be hit by this. Wait! No! I don't want this!
Whack! I moaned then quickly closed my mouth.
She chuckled.
"So... you have a pain kink... interesting."
Whack! I held in my moan.
"Be as loud as you need honey. When I hit you, moan, got it!" She snapped.
Silence.
She smacked my ass again.
"GOT IT?!?"
"Yes," I whimpered. What is happening to me. I couldn't bring myself to fight back.
I waited for another stack but it didn't come.
"Now, Jade, you have a choice, what do you want me to do to you?"
"I want to go home," I said timidly. I should have never come here. Embarrassment burned my face. I've been humiliated and whacked and forced to cum. I was punished for cuming without permission and I've been tied up. Now I'm basically asking to go home.
"Well, then I'll decide what happens next if you don't pick the fun options."
I cowered as she went to the shelf.  Then pulled out a butt plug. No.  I always pledged to never do sex toys.  Their weird and creepy and just... no. 
"Spread your cheeks," she cooed.
Pressed them tightly together.
"No! I don't want to, I'm being serious I'm not playing this stupid game of yours I want out of here."
"Well if you don't want to spread them for me I'll spread them myself."  She climbed on top off me and spread my ass cheeks with both of her knees and I squeezed my butthole tight.  No!  I won't do it!  I'd rather die than submit to her.  She ran her finger along my slit.  And I got wetter.  She used my wetness as a lube and then forced the butt plug in. 
"Ughh," I groaned.  It hurt.  Bad.
"You like that, baby?"It felt weird being this full. 
She turned me back around and disappeared and came back with a dildo.  she strapped it to me.  No!  I won't do this.
She clicked-vibrate and turned it on.  In and out as it vibrated. I moaned.  At least she isn't touching me- oh shit.  She started rubbing my clit.
A moan slipped out.  In and out slick noises came from my pussy.  It hurt but felt so good. 
She leaned over and d whispered in my ear.
"I'll let you cum... this time."
She rubbed me harder.
"Ohhhhhh," moans racked from my body.  Then she pinched my clit and that's all it took.  Cum squirted out from me.
"Ohhh, fuckkkk."
She laughed as I squirted all over the bed.  I was sobbing as my body went out of my control.  I moaned and came and moaned somemore.
"Thanks everyone for watching I hoped you loved this video of Dominating the Dom.  See you next time on my channel!" She said.  And I froze.  This was all over the internet.