Don't use your teeth

OIII ITS ME, THE AUTHOR, THIS IS GOING TO BE TWO SEPERATE ENDINGS, THIS CHAPTER HAS COLBY CHOOSING TO SUCK SAM OFF, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS FACE FUCKING, BUT THEY DON'T MATCH UP, SO PICK WHICHEVER YOU WANT TO READ!

It took a few moments for the shudders of Colby's orgasm to subside, Sam stroked the hair off Colby's forehead all the while, but when the shudders had stopped, Colby didn't really know what to do. His body was far too awake to sleep now, but how do you start up a conversation with someone who just jerked you off, but is also your best friend of over 10 years.

Luckily, Sam broke the silence, asking "You good?" Colby knew it was a sincere question, so he replied,

"Uh, yeah... Thanks?" Not really sure what to say, he inwardly cringed.

"Sounds good, my turn." A buzzing filled Colby's ears.

The fuck did that mean?

Did Sam.

Want him to.

Wait.

Once again, he was grateful that Sam moved, so he didn't have to. Sam lay flat on his back, hands tucked behind his head staring straight at the ceiling

Well fuck.

What the hell was he supposed to do? He sat up and stared at Sam, who was looking at him expectantly.

Okay.

He just needed to jerk his best friend off. That was fine.

"Umm... Where do you like, want me?" Colby asked sheepishly, smoothing his hair down.

Sam shrugged. "Wherever you want."

Damn

He kind of preferred it when Sam told him what to do, because then he didn't have to awkwardly lie back down, hands straight by his sides as he thought this out. They lay there for a few VERY silent seconds. Sam exasperatedly sighed, and wiggled his legs around. "Dude, I don't give a fuck, just put your fucking hands on my dick, please!" Colby coughed, surprised and a little affronted at the way Sam was when he was hard.

He reached out, and gently palmed Sam through his boxers, entirely unsure of what to do. Sam groaned, which Colby took as a good sign. He supposed if he just jerked Sam off like he did himself, it'd be fine, right? Pretend it was his own dick. So he reached his hand under Sam's boxers, cringing a little as he grabbed Sam's dick too hard. Sam hummed in approval as Colby began moving his hand. He admitted to himself, it was fucking weird, but he really liked hearing the sounds and faces he could pull out of Sam.

A lot of them he'd never seen or heard before, and he mostly stared at Sam's face enjoying the moans and hums he could draw out of Sam with just slight changes in the angle or speed his hand moved. It was fucking amazing. He was hungry for more, bracing his other hand on Sam's stomach so he could push his hand deeper down on Sam's shaft.

Still wasn't enough

He lifted Sam's waist so he could fully pull off Sam's boxers. Looking up at Sam for approval he was rewarded with Sam's half closed eyes, a look of almost pain on his face.

Fuck.

He literally wanted to eat Sam alive, but he couldn't so he did the next closest thing. Settling his hands further down on Sam's dick, Colby kissed the tip of Sam's dick. The soft skin there felt very different on his mouth than it did on his hand. Weirdly, he liked it. A coil of dread twirled around his throat as Sam's legs tensed underneath his body, the movement pushing Colby off Sam's dick.

"Sorry, I should've asked." Colby said sheepishly, not wanting to look at Sam's face, but it felt just as awkward to stare at Sam's naked body. "I mean, like, can I?" Colby asked, glancing up at Sam. Sam nodded, his eyes darkened with lust as Colby breathed warm air onto his dick. Colby popped the tip of Sam's dick back into his mouth, swirling his tongue and using as much suction as possible.

To be honest, it felt great in Colby's mouth. Whoever said that avocado tasted like clean dick, was absolutely correct. It didn't take long for Colby to want more than just the tip, he wanted to jam the entire thing down his throat-or, at least as much as he could. So he did, forcing Sam's member down as far as it would go, trying incredibly hard to suppress his gag reflex. His eyes were already watering, and his throat was making strange sounds with each bob his head did. VERY audible moans were falling out of Sam's mouth, spurring Colby on further.

He could barely see, so he just did what Sam had done to him, tracing out all of Sam's body that he could reach, stopping to pinch and massage wherever Sam's body wanted him to. He became particularly entranced with the line of muscles Sam had running from just above each of his hips, down to where Colby's mouth was. He was trying his best not to drag his teeth anywhere near Sam's member, because he'd had that done before, and remembered how bad it had felt on the sensitive skin.

His mouth was stretched into an O, over half of Sam's dick being rammed down his throat with each bob he did. He wanted to take Sam fully in his mouth, no matter how fucked his throat got because of it. He tried to swallow, a deep moan wrenching from Sam's throat when he did that. He closed his watering eyes, and sunk his mouth as low on Sam's dick as he could, his nose nearly touching Sam's stomach. His throat gagged and swallowed of its own accord, Colby focusing all his being on Sam's dick, and bobbing his head further down.

By then Colby's throat was on fire, his mouth too full for both his tongue and Sam's dick. With one final shove of his head he hit Sam's stomach with his nose before fully withdrawing and gasping for air. Fuck, that felt horrible, but so satisfying at the same time. Colby doubted he'd be able to talk for a while. A line of drool was hanging from Colby's mouth to Sam's dick, he stared at it for a few seconds, still trying to get as much air into his lungs as possible. "You good?" Sam asked, his voice sounding concerned, but also impatient.

Colby's only answer was to press his head back down into Sam's groin, taking Sam's dick back into his mouth, but not to the extent that it had been before. He twisted his hands around the parts of Sam that he didn't think his throat would take again, gurgly noises leaving his throat. He swirled his tongue around Sam's dick, and in his hungry haze, started thinking about their videos. Specifically, one of their 'Samantha and Colleen" videos, where Sam demonstrated how to correctly lick a spoon.

With a smirk on his face, Colby took both his hands and mouth off Sam's dick, a whine drawing from the blonde. He bent his head further down, and licked from the very base of Sam's cock, to the very tip, swirling the tip with his tongue, before going back down, and licking from the base again. Sam's thighs were trembling, so Colby doubted he was very far from orgasm. In an incredibly rumbly husky voice from the damage to his throat, Colby asked "You like that Samantha? I did it just the way you taught." The smirk was obvious in his voice.

"Fuck you, you piece of garbage." Sam laughed, rocking his hips against Colby's chin, clearly too close to orgasm for even a couple second break from Colby's mouth. Smiling to himself, Colby shoved his face back onto Sam, sucking and licking until Sam finally said "F-fuck, dude, I'm about to cum."

Colby wanted to swallow, he couldn't think of a more perfect finish, so he wrapped his hand more firmly around Sam, and pumped faster while his head bopped in time. Within seconds, Sam's hips were bucking up into Colby's face, while Colby swallowed the warm salty liquid that Sam had just released into his mouth. It tasted fucking good, he wouldn't have minded swallowing that with every meal he had. Trying to be a good friend, he pulled Sam's boxers back over Sam, wanting to give the blonde at least a little decency in the morning.

Sam just lay there, not moving, only breathing, his thighs twitching a little in his post-orgasm haze. After tugging Sam's boxers securely around Sam's hips, Colby snuggled himself against the blonde, pulling one of Sam's arms over his own waist. Of its own accord, Sam's hand began tracing patterns on the side of Colby's stomach. That was how the two of them drifted off to sleep.