FACEFUCKINGGG

Sam's POV
He knew he was completely fucked. There was no way in hell he'd ever be able to go a day without hearing the moans Colby's mouth made, the twitches Colby's body made, the whine Colby had made just before he climaxed. But right now, he wanted more. His dick had him in a sexual frenzy, needing friction. Friction he knew a particular brunette could give him. He thought of the lips he'd circled and rubbed minutes ago, and knew exactly what he needed, Colby's mouth on his dick.

So he altered the situation. He sat up, flinging one leg over Colby's midsection, so he was essentially straddling Colby's stomach. The look of almost innocent surprise had his dick hardening impossibly further, the little O shape Colby made with his lips.

So Sam moved up.

Rapidly shuffling forward, his dick desperate for attention, he put his knees near Colby's armpits, his dick inches away from Colby's mouth.
He stopped there, likely looking feral, but still seeking consent, which he found in a hungry nod from Colby. And with that, Sam freed himself from his boxers, and gently shoved into Colby's mouth.

Holy fuck.

Well if that wasn't the most perfect sensation he'd ever felt. The utter softness of Colby's mouth. Somehow Colby knew to shield his teeth with his lips, and his tongue fluttered in his mouth. It felt like warm butter melting over his dick, until Colby started sucking. It was weird to him that Colby seemed to know exactly what to do, but he'd likely figured out what felt good to him, and that was perfect with Sam. When Colby started sucking, Sam's entire world fucking exploded. Because what the fuck. Clearly he'd never had a blow job as good as this. Colby wasn't even moving his head, just sucking, and licking gently with his tongue. Sam had to rest his head and hands on the headboard, because his entire body almost collapsed in pure pleasure.

Colby's hands came up to rest on the back of Sam's knees, and that grounded him enough to start thrusting. Gently and respectfully at first, only the top couple inches going into Colby's mouth, Sam watching Colby's face carefully to check for any pain. However, after a while, Sam couldn't help himself. His thrusts got deeper, hitting the back of Colby's throat, and then deeper still.

Colby was starting to make sloppy noises, his throat and mouth clenching and spasming. Still, Sam's thrusts got harder, the bed starting to hit the wall as he adjusted his angle in Colby's mouth, fucking Colby's head into the bed. He looked up at the wall in pure pleasure, and when he looked down, Colby's eyes were tearing up, he lightened up a little, trying to withdraw himself from Colby's mouth, but Colby's hands stopped him, his head lifting up from the bed to take Sam deeper.

Well fuck.

Sam hadn't expected that. There was no way in hell things wouldn't be awkward tomorrow, but Sam couldn't be fucked thinking about anything but Colby's mouth at that point. He felt his legs start to weaken as he continued thrusting into Colby's mouth, Colby's tongue dancing against his dick. It actually felt fucking perfect. He hit deeper a few more times, hitting the back of Colby's throat, Colby making desperate noises, his eyes still watering. Sam tried to pull out again, gasping "I'm about to come." but Colby pulled Sam back into his mouth.

Again, Sam was pleasantly surprised, he hadn't thought Colby would want to swallow, but even through the watery eyes and stretched mouth, Colby's face was still hungry. "Fuck!" Sam gasped out as he thrust deeper into Colby's throat than before. A delicious, all consuming fireball of warmth washed over his body, and his thrusts became sloppy with the effort of holding himself up as he shot cum straight down Colby's throat, Colby dutifully swallowing, looking up at Sam, who was staring down in wonder.

Almost falling on top of Colby, Sam managed to pull his boxers up and move to one side before he collapsed. Colby snuggled his face into chest, whispering "That tasted fucking amazing." Sam would've been hard again if he wasn't so exhausted. He only smiled and wrapped his arms around Colby, pulling him closer. He was really glad the hotel had a room with only one bed.