Comatose ⚠️

I know this is weird but hope you guys enjoy!

---

Jeonghan had slipped into a coma following a tragic car accident. The accident had left him with a severe head injury, and the doctors were uncertain about his chances of recovery. His family filled with worry and hope, spent hours by his bedside, talking to him, holding his hand, and reminiscing about their shared sweet memories.

As the days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, Jeonghan's body remained unresponsive, and the beeping of machines was the only sound in the room. His husband, Joshua, would often bring in a bouquet of fresh flowers, believing that their vibrant colours might somehow reach through the darkness that held him.

Joshua was gently caressing his husband and sharing a story about a romantic night they had spent under a canopy of stars. He burst into tears while muttered his husband's name and wanted him to wake up. He misses him. He misses his warm hug. He misses the stupid pranks that his husband put on. Jeonghan's fingers twitched ever so slightly. It was a tiny sign of life, a glimmer of hope that filled the room with an air of anticipation.

The medical team was alerted, and they began a series of tests and treatments to try and bring Jeonghan out of his coma. It was a long and arduous journey, filled with moments of progress and setbacks. But Joshua, fueled by his unwavering love, remained by his side, believing that one day, his words and touch would bring him back to him.

Now Joshua is sitting beside his unconscious husband while he admires his angelic features. Not notice, he was horny and hard. He looked at his husband lustful.

"I know this is wrong but I feel horny, Hannie." He said and he unbuttoned his husband's hospital pajamas. Joshua put some wet kiss on Jeonghan's torso and suck turned into purple bruises. While his hand gently plays his husband's member.

"You hard Hannie? I don't know you can be that hard when you are unconscious." Joshua moved down to his soul mate's swollen member. He traced his tongue along Jeonghan's semi-hard length. Joshua looked at the heart monitor which showed that his soul mate's heart beating rapidly.

Joshua took the hard length inside his mouth before bobbing his head up and down.  Joshua moans with Jeonghan's dick still in his mouth sending a vibration up his lover's dick. He felt his lover's length twitch as he stopped bobbing.

He stripes his clothes leaving him naked body. He slips his finger inside at a fast pace. As the next two fingers were added,  Joshua silently moaned Jeonghan's name. Joshua moves on top of Jeonghan and carefully slid himself down Jeonghan's swollen dick. His eyes crinkled in pain. He started to move and bounce slowly as he picked up the pace on his own.

"Shit! You s-so big Han!" He moaned loudly as he bounced faster pace. His hand lends on Jeonghan's abs and he arches his head at the heavenly feeling. The monitor starts to beeping loudly and he couldn't care less about it. Joshua felt his lover's gown bigger inside his ass. His hand went down to jerk himself off.

"Ahh~ This i-is good d-daddy! I-I ahh~ cum!" Joshua just went along with it and came all over his hand including his lover's abs. He sightly bounced and felt Jeonghan's warm organism realised inside him and Joshua collapsed on top of him. He tried to catch his breath by hearing Jeonghan's heart rhythm.

When he almost closed his eyes,  he felt someone was caressing his hair. He looked up and saw his lover admiring Joshua with his sleepy eyes. He tried to get up as he winched in pain.

"Stay with me, " Jeonghan said and pulled Joshua into his embrace. The couple cuddled each other in warmth and fell into sleep. 

The next day, A smile crept across the faces of his loved ones as they witnessed this remarkable moment. Joshua spoke to him, their voices filled with love and encouragement.

"I love you, Hannie," Joshua whispered, tears of joy welling up in his eyes. Jeonghan's journey was far from over, and the road to recovery would be challenging. But the fact that he had woken from his coma was a testament to his inner strength and the unwavering support of those who cared for him.

With time, therapy, and the steadfast dedication of his family, Jeonghan's progress continued. His voice grew stronger, and he began to communicate with his loved ones once more. Each day brought small victories, and the story of Jeonghan waking up from his coma became an inspiring testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the power of love and hope.

~The End~

SVT Jihan Oneshot On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara