[1] Coping.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

The stadium buzzed with anticipation as the teams took their positions on the lush green field. The crowd's roar enveloped the air, creating an electric atmosphere. The referee's whistle pierced through the noise, signaling the start of the match.

The ball danced across the pitch, swift passes echoing the skill of the players. They are all captivated by the whole game. But there is this charismatic person whom they can't take their eye off.

"Ono-Kun! Pass!"

"Roger!"

It wasn't just the captivating charm that emanated from his demeanor; it was the allure of his voice, a siren's melody that effortlessly ensnared everyone within earshot.

With each word that danced off his tongue, a symphony of influence played out on the pitch, rendering everything under his command.

Those who bore witness to the resonance of his voice during the game echoed a unanimous sentiment - he was the siren of this field. Like the mythical temptresses who guided sailors to their destiny, (Y/n)'s vocal prowess became the unseen force that orchestrated the ebb and flow of the match.

"Thanks Ono-Kun!"

Without his eyes leaving the ball, the captain dashes into the enemy's territory. The victory was just not as far away as it seemed before. Ono Kurose, the boy who passed him to the ball just nodded happily, accepting the gratitude. Despite his right face being half covered by his black hair, he still saw the glint of determination in the pair of (e/c) eyes that looked at him for a split Second. A silent acknowledgment passed between them in a fleeting moment.

Dribbling and nutmegging passes one after the other players. Being so agile and fast to the point where his teammates couldn't keep up with his accelerated speed, he ended with the goalkeeper who was nervously trying to predict where the ball would end up.

The siren wasn't done yet, he swiftly did a pump fake that ended working and baited the goalkeeper to the wrong side.

The (h/c) hair captain scored.

Making it, 2-8.

The only reason they have won is the captain himself who, at first, was bench for odd reasons. Perhaps, maybe, one of his teammates bribes the Coach but with the second ticking by and second, the second half came. 2-0 the coach had enough and so were the other few teammates.

A small but visible frown stretches on his face since the sudden change of tactic was thrown at him. He was hanging his head low but also keeping his eyes on the match.

In which some of the spectators pick up the sad aura and overall demeanor. They all also couldn't help but ponder why he wasn't playing...they were here to see the siren, not watching some kids on the playground fighting for the ball.