[3] Expecting.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"But (L/n)! You can't do this! Please- please- please-"

The hoards of students watch a certain coach begging, kneading crying with ugly tears and snot down his face. The despair and desperation swirl into one big motivation for him to hold on to the (h/c) hair's uniform like a parasite without any care for the eyes looking at both of them with confusion and curiosity.

They all whisper to each other and soon form smaller groups then a bigger group. Many of them pull out their phone out of instinct, recording and taking photos of the peculiar sight. They all took notice of how tired and nervous the football player was on his face. 

"Please let me go..." (Y/n) let out a small yelp as he could feel the force from the Coach getting stronger. They look like they are playing a tug of war.

"Why are you avoiding me? Did Kaneko tell you to quit?! I will deal with him!" The sudden outlast has the nearby taken aback. Murmurs and whispers increased soon after (Y/n) stuttered out,

"N-no... I-I quit on my own of course..." He wasn't lying about quitting on his own but the agitated and frightening look on his face said otherwise. The stun he was pulling right could easily be mistaken by anyone as a genuine fear.

"I have seen that Kaneko guy...did some stuff too...this is too much."

"Yikes. I never thought the video I took because it was funny would come in handy."

"Wow. So cruel..."

"Kaneko is disgusting..."

"Poor (L/n)-San..."

"(L/n)-san seemed really scared. I hope he's okay."

Averting his (e/c) to the side, he whispered, "...can you make Kaneko-san the new captain instead?" The students were shocked as soon as the words got inside their heads.

"Please... coach., respect my decision."

"W-will you come back?"

"I..." (Y/n) looks around him, it looks as if he is going to puke as he covers his mouth with one of his hands.

"-can't do this...I'm sorry!" He jerks his hands off before running away from the scene. Leaving even more students and some of his teammates who were passing by confused.

With one hand covering his face, he stopped at the nearby toilet and went into the stall before calmly sitting down on it like a chair, tugging his leg close to his chest as if he was rocking himself to sleep.

"Well...I should be an actor, Don't you think?" He talks to himself quietly, a crooked smile tugging on the corner of his lip. Pulling his phone out, the school news page that he followed suddenly posted something that wasn't out of his expectation. It was a video of him and his coach struggling to take hold of him in his grip.