[6] Playing.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Although the amazing kick he did did gather some attention, it was all positive which he found oddly unsatisfying. Still, the training he did beforehand did leave him a bit worn off so there is no reason for him to be pissed that much about it...and there is another thing he should be caring about too.

Looking up and down at the rules established by Ego as it was shown on the screen, the only thing (Y/n) currently could focus on is the Goal bonus. 

"Just 3 points would be enough for a phone...' (Y/n) hummed as he put his hand under his chin, ignoring the ruckuses that were happening behind or next to him completely. 

'That way I can...enjoy something while not playing football and check up on Kenyu-nii if he did get the phone back that is...' (Y/n) laid down on his futon as he covered himself with his blanket a bit.

'Does he even care about his phone?' The sudden realization made (Y/n) deadpanned a bit.

"Reo, I'm bored. Are there any board games lying around? I will even take a deck of cards at this point." Nagi lazily asked as he lay down on Reo's futon. (Y/n)'s futon was the last one on the row. Although, He didn't quite catch what everyone was saying either.

"Stop complaining Nagi. If this is the first selection, there's bound to be more later." Reo said and whispered something in Nagi's ear.

Reo stood up after whispering and shouted to everyone in the room. "I want a team that centers around my play-making ability, but what are you guys' thoughts?"

"..." (Y/n) only side-eyes Reo for a split second before going back to contemplating whatever comes to his mind. He doesn't really care what the Mikage has to say right now. He was busy thinking of other 'stuff'.

Vzzzt!

"Well, well. Hello there you unpolished gems." It was Ego who appeared on the giant monitor and waved at everyone in the room in a bizarre way.

The room fell into a quiet tension as Ego's voice resonated from the giant monitor. His presence commanded attention, and a sense of unease mingled with curiosity filled the air as everyone was staring at the screen with anticipation

"Just now, Team X and Team Z kicked off their match. In just a few moments Team V VS Team Y will happen soon."  He continued, his tone inscrutable as he leaned in closer on the screen, his eyes seeming to pierce through the display, fixing his gaze on each individual in the room 

"This is a battle about 'my own goals' or 'the team's victory'?"  The intensity of his stare sent a shiver down some spines, but (Y/n) still remained nonchalant. He was almost bored to death like Nagi was. But things just start to get interesting.

"The first selection will determine your fate as strikers. this is a battle about rebuilding your soccer from zero."