[2] Hoping.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"I wake up before my alarm clock..."

(Y/n) googly made his way to the bathroom washed his face with warm water and brushed his teeth as soon as he finished making his bed. His mind, sluggish and resistant, took its time to reclaim the details. If someone asked what his weakness was and if he was being truthful, it would be when he woke up from his sleep. Short morning amnesia.

His fingers hovered over the assortment of skincare products his cousin had recommended. Selecting a bottle of face wash without much thought, he lathered it onto his skin, the scent familiar yet subtly different from his usual routine.

He has been really close to him for as long as he can remember. Despite the distance, they occasionally meet up and do normal family activities together and obviously, play football. Sometimes (Y/n) thinks he pities him probably because his parents left him or something. It was a thought that lingered without grievance.

Fortunately, His morning daze comes to an end as his phone has a notification other than the video game one. With his empty hand, he picked it up, unlocked it, and went to his direct message on a certain app.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

YukkiKenyu.Official
Today 8.49 AM

Hi (Y/n)-chan! ("⌒∇⌒")

Are you awake yet?

Did you have a good sleep?

good morning Kenyu-nii ( ¨̮ )

I'm On my way!

*Omw (⌒▽⌒ゞ

Sorry, my team has
a party last night
I got home rlly late wwwww

Dw about that wwwww
and congrats on winning too!

That was one of the top
schools in our Prefecture, right?

I also told the manager
about your match yesterday

I was speechless!!

You did amazing!

Not to mention that scorpion kick
And the double nutmeg u
did at the end!?! Like???
❀.(*'◡'*)❀.

I'm still confused about you
Getting benched tbh

What happened?