4 | Learning

@mizuno

@mizuno.m/n What're we doing if we do an all-nighter together?

Liked by m/nsnumberonefan, shidouisontop69, m/nsmommymilkers, and 35,629 others

shidouisontop69 each other? 🥵🥶😈
  || mizuno.m/n @shidouisontop69 imma need a age check first.

m/nsmommymilkers WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. 🧎‍♀️
  || mizuno.m/n @m/nsmommymilkers first of all. . . What kind of username. . . And second of all, 😏

Everyone was asleep, or at least they were supposed to be. Isagi tried his best to sleep, but he couldn't; he kept thinking about how so many people in Blue Lock were better than him. He wanted to catch up with them, so he decided to train. As he was leaving Room Z, he got hit by a ball. He turned around and saw Bachira and (M/N).

"Training alone?"

Isagi composed himself before speaking, "Huh? Uh, yeah. . ."

Bachira grinned at Isagi's words, "Then, want us to train with you?"

(M/N) titled his head at Bachira's words, "What do you mean us?"

Bachira simply slapped (M/N)'s back and guided both boys to the training field. Once they arrived, they began to stretch; Isagi was mid-stretch when he decided to ask (M/N) a question.

"When we played tag, why did you steal the ball from Bachira?"

(M/N) grinned at Isagi before answering him, "Hm, well, I didn't like that he thought Kira was the strongest in the room. And I wanted to join in on the fun~."

Both boys hummed at the latter's response. Bachira then began to do tricks with the ball; he looked at Isagi seriously before speaking.

"You know Isagi, I'm glad I came here because I got to meet you."

He then looked at (M/N), "And I met Mizuno (M/N)!"

(M/N) rolled his eyes jokingly at Bachira's words, but Isagi was confused.

"Why are you glad you got to meet us? Well, me specifically."

The yellow-eyed male smiled as he responded, "You have a monster just like me and (M/N)!"

(M/N) then sweatdropped, thinking Isagi probably had no idea what Bachira was talking about. And he was right; Isagi had a look of confusion.

"What do you mean by monster?"

(M/N) decided to take the lead, "What Bachira is trying to say is that whenever we get very uh ambitious? Like, we grow confident and get to another level?". (M/N) then shrugged; he had hoped that made some sense to the boy.

Bachira simply nodded at (M/N)'s words. They made sense to him, but the same couldn't be said for Isagi. The boy began to think, 'I want to learn about this 'monster'; maybe finding out what it is will give me a clue on how to survive Blue Lock.'