22 | Tired

@mizuno

@mizuno.m/n Going back to "prison". 🙁

Liked by itoshi_sae, m/nsliteralchild, shidouisontop69., and 64,028 others

nagiluvschoki can't wait to see you again

m/nsliteralchild WHENS THE NEXT LIVE FATHER⁉️

(M/N) arrived at Blue Lock. He sighed as he walked in. 'That live last night was hilarious. Definitely need to do it again, but why is it so dark in here.'

"Mizuno. Welcome back."

(M/N) sighed. He recognized that voice. "Ego. Thanks."

"Enjoy your break?"

"Duh. I wasn't in this prison with your annoying self."

Ego scoffed. "Anyways, you won't see Team Z right now."

(M/N) sighed. "What? Why?"

"They trained all day yesterday and'll continue to do so until I tell them to stop."

"Damn Ego. Have you no heart?"

Ego rolled his eyes. "Come on, follow me. You'll be staying in a separate room until the boys are done."

"How annoying."

(M/N) followed Ego. He entered his new room and put his bag down. The room was nice and spacious. It just annoyed him that he couldn't see his friends.

(M/N) sat on his bed and sighed. He began to scroll through Instagram. 'Hm... Maybe I'll do a live during the Second Selection'

Isagi was gasping for air.

"Hey! You okay, Isagi!?"

Isagi kept gasping. "Just. . . Eight. . . More. . . Sprints. . ."

Imamura was on the ground, panting. "This is. . . Seriously destroying us. . ."

Gagamaru was huffing. "Damn. . . This is rough."

Kuon offered Isagi a water bottle. "Here's some water... Can you stand?"

Isagi grabbed the water bottle and thanked the brown-haired male.

All of us beat our bodies to a pulp, day after day.

The boys continued to train, day after day. The boys also began to wonder when (M/N) would be back. They realized the room wasn't the same without him, but nonetheless, they had to train. Seven days had passed, and Isagi was in the shower.