Chapter 2

"Tumhari Maharani ka kuch pata chala"(You got any information regarding your queen)

(You got any information regarding your queen)

The deep voice of King Jeon Jungkook made that poor investigator to shiver...sweat was coming from his forehead but he regained himself and said more like stuttered and said

"K..king from the day we found out queen last traces near the river....we didnt got any...maybe q..queen is no more King....K-arghhhh"

The moment Jungkook heard the rubbish from the mouth of this mere investigator..he grabbed his neck which was making the poor man to feel no oxygen....

He pushed the man who fall on the ground coughing badly....Jungkook glared at each and every one present in hall and yelled

"IF ANYONE DARED TO SAY ANY RUBBISH REGARDING THE QUEEN THEN TRUST ME I WILL KILL THAT PERSON"

Saying this he left the hall with anger filled eyes...to his favourite room...the room which has all the memories of his love...

.

.

.

Jungkook entered the room and locked it and a smile adored his lips when he saw the beautiful pictures of taehyung on wall...he went to the bar section and took out his wine and gulped the bottle in one go....gazing at the beautiful picture of taehyung...

He throwed the Bottle which made it to shattered into millions of pieces....he stumbles but manages himself and opened the drawer....taking out the box...

He sat on couch and opened the box to see a beautiful pair of anklets inside it...

He took one anklet and pecked it

He took one anklet and pecked it....he placed it near his heart and said to himself..

"Mai aaj bhi wo din nhi bhoola hu....jis din tumhe pehli baar dekha tha...tumhari wo safed saree...wo muskurahat...wo khoobsurati....aaj bhi mujhe sab yaad hai...inhi Paylo ki aawaz ne mujhe tumhari aur bulaya tha...or aaj tum nhi ho..bas ye payal hi hai mere pass...please aajao waapis....tae...I miss you"

( I still didn't forget that day..the day when I first met you...your white saree...your smile....your beauty....I still remember each and every detail about you...those soft sound of your anklets...because of them I first saw you...now I have only these anklets but not you...plzz come back to me...tae....I miss you)

Saying this he closed his eyes and recalled all the past memories of his and his love...

.

.

.

"Okay class so today our topic is Algebraic equations...let me tell know with an example........"

Baby jungtae was hearing his Mumma taking online class of students...with a pout adoring his face....

His Mumma is so hardworking and beautiful

His Mumma is so hardworking and beautiful....he thought in his mind and smiled showing his adorable bunny teeth...

After healthy half an hour taehyung bid byee to his students and closed his laptop...looking at his baby who was staring at him with a pout on his face...

Taehyung was staring at his son and then started to tickle his baby who started to laugh loudly...both of them were playing....enjoying each other company the most...forgetting about everything....everyone...

Baby jungtae placed a small triangular cap on his mumma head and his mumma poses for him with a smile on his face....

" Hmmmm my babyy" Taehyung said placing his baby on his lap and started to feed his baby his food...

.

.

.

"Total is 5,890..."
Taehyung said counting the monthly salary and money he have.....he immediately took out a pen and paper and started to subtract the money after removing the rent due....electricity due...and other things...

"I will have only 2000 cash with me..." he stared at his baby who was sleeping peacefully and said again

"Soon my baby will be in age to took to kindergarten school...I have to save more money..."

Saying this he took 1000 rupees from the remaining 2000...and put it inside the piggy bank and closed the cupboard....

He layed near his baby but his mind started to remember...how his family used to treat him like a baby...always spoil him....but now he has no one with whom he can share anything...got no shoulder to cry.....

He sighed and closed his eyes started to recall all the previous memories

°•○•° °•○•° °•○•°

Next part onwards  will be Taekook past story

Hope you all are excited

Take care...do lots of votes and comments...

Love you all

°•○•° °•○•° °•○•°