Chapter 9

Jimin was folding the clothes....he was busy in his thoughts but the door opening sound grabbed his attention....he looked at the door and saw his husband standing there

Yoongi looked at Jimin and ignored him and started to walk towards the closet and taking out his suitcase

Yoongi looked at Jimin and ignored him and started to walk towards the closet and taking out his suitcase...and his clothes...Jimin saw how Yoongi was packing his clothes to go for a trip again....

"U..umm are you going somewhere...I mean it's just 3 days you came back from Singapore and again??"

Jimin said in a hope to get an answer back from Yoongi but all he get was a complete silence....he sighed and took the folded clothes and was walking toward the closet....

He felt a happiness filled in his mind when he heard the next words of Yoongi

"I am going for a ceremony....my friend got the award as Best Producer....so he invited you and me both...if you want you can come too...."

Before Jimin could say yes or no....Yoongi got a phone call who went to balcony to attend the call....

Jimin squealed in happiness....he was feeling so happy....he took a deep breath to calm his beating heart and said to himself

"Jimin you have last chance now....you have to say sorry to Yoongi for everything and ask him for a second chance"

.

.

.

Taehyung came in the room of Seungmin and saw seungmin was playing with the strings of guitar while staring at the picture of Hyunjin.....with a sad smile on his face.....

"Why aren't you contacting him again hmm"Taehyung voice made Seungmin to startle and hide Hyunjin picture

Taehyung voice made Seungmin to startle and hide Hyunjin picture....he looked at Taehyung and gave him a forced smile....taehyung sat beside him and hold his shoulder and again said

"Try to give him another chance minnie"

Seugmin sighed and said while looking at taehyung
"Really tae....you are saying this....Jungkook and Hyunjin both didnt even believed us...Hyunjin chose his cousin not me...he played with me....you know how bad and alone i felt when all were looking at me with those gazes and hyunjin supported Jimin leaving me there alone..i can never forgive him....never"