Chapter 8

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°
Present Time
°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

Jungkook was walking with Hyunjin discussing about the new business project in hall....he was so busy in his works that he didnt notice when the person whom he hate the most was standing in front of him with the tray of Aarti in his hand....

Jungkook stopped when hyunjin stopped too and he notice that hyunjin was looking at front...he looked at the direction and there his blood boiled looking at the person....

Jungkook gritted his teeth and he was about to say something more like yell at Jimin but hyunjin hold his hand and looked at him

Jungkook took the file papers from hyunjin hand and said
"I need you in 5 minutes sharp in my office"
And he went from there without even sparing a glance at Jimin...

Jimin stared at hyunjin who smiled a little at him and asked the question which no one asked him since these many years

"How are you Jimin??"

Jimin stared at him with teary eyes which were trying there best to not fall from his eyes....he nodded and said I am good....

Hyunjin was about to go from there but stopped when he heard the next words of Jimin

"Did you find anything about Seungmin..."

Hyunjin said without even turning back

"The day I trusted you only to get back stabbed very early.....that day....that moment....Hyunjin lost his Seungminnie forever.....and I hate the reason of all this....is you...my own cousin"

And this was the last wall of Jimin to finally break down into tears.....

Hyunjin took out his wallet and stare at the picture one last time with a smile on his face....

He blinked his eyes multiple times to prevent himself from crying and left from there to the office room

▪︎