Chapter 10(Pt 1)

"Janeman"Those were the only words came out from the lips of Jungkook when he stared at thep person who was standing in front of him with most innocent look but fierce eyes

"Janeman"
Those were the only words came out from the lips of Jungkook when he stared at thep person who was standing in front of him with most innocent look but fierce eyes....

"Oye mister be in your limits....pervert...who Janeman huh...."

Jungkook was just staring at the person who was saying something but Jungkook eyes were busy in capturing each and every feature of this serene beauty infront of him....

The white saree....those natural blushy cheeks...that soft pearl necklace adoring that smooth neckline...those hands resting on the chubby soft waist...yess his Janeman is the package of chubby soft squishy sexyyy serene...

Jungkook was all busy in watching that he didnt notice when a kid who was playing holi bumped to him and there our poor Jungkook came out from his lalala world...

"Hey mister....dont you have manners huh...you are the boss of those bad boys huh who are troubling those girls...because of people like you girls are not able to celebrate this beautiful festival with enjoyment....creep....bastard.....stupid---"

Jungkook placed his palm infront of the  person and said in a normal voice

"Okay okay I understood that you have the dictionary of bad words....but can we have a lil break from your talent show and I guess someone said lie to you....the boys...I dont know which boys are you talking about....and do you even know who I am??"

Jungkook again saw the innocent smile of the person and he understood that this beauty is going to say something savage

"Are you Ghazni....who got a problem of short term memory loss....or are you the Prime minister that I have to remember your name and status because this question is going to come in my college examination mister who I am"

Jungkook chuckled because this is the first time someone arguing with him in this savage way......he was drowning more in the river of love....

He came closer to the person and felt more impressed when he saw how this beauty didnt even backed himself and was staring straight into his eyes....