Chapter. 00 Prologue

Kriiiiiingg!!!-

"Ugh! Noisy!!!" A young girl burst out and yelled loudly under her white blanket. Become furious because of the loud alarm sound. The alarm clock is still ringing endlessly and the young girl who is under the white blanket gets out of the bed.

As she got out of the bed, she walked to the alarm clock. Standing in front of the alarm clock then staring at it long. A smirk showed on her face. The young girl curled her palm into a fist and raised her hand up. Then let her hand fall like an asteroid on the alarm clock.

Knock, knock

When her fist almost hit the alarm clock, someone knocked on the door. She felt annoyed because there was someone bothering her at the bad timing. However, the knock on the door sounds gentle and slow. She knows who knocked on her door.

"Just get in. The door isn't locked." The young girl sighed lightly as she replied to the person who knocked on the door then sat on her bed. The door opened slowly.

"Erebus, are you up?" A blonde haired girl entered and asked Erebus, the young girl, in a low voice. The figure of the blonde hair girl is small but beautiful and cute.

"I'm already woke up, Aether. What brings you here, sis?" Erebus slides her hair with her fingers.

Aether walked toward Erebus as she sat next to her on the bed. Her lips curled up softly and hugged Erebus delightfully. That made Erebus slightly confused about her sister's sudden delight action. She wondered what made her oldest sister happy today.

Aether looks up to Erebus face from her tall little sister at torso while she still hugs her like a huge teddy bear. Erebus's height is around 6'3 similar height as an Alpha even though she is a Beta. She worried that her little sister's mate might regret her right away after looking at her.

"I have good news to share with you. I'm sure you will be surprised." Aether giggling as she said.

Erebus body's reaction was tensed up. She's ready to hear the good news when her older sister said it to her. She nodded curiously to Aether about the good news. The good news really fired her up for knowing it.

"Hehe," A chuckle comes out from Aether's mouth accidentally. Her little sister absolutely has an adorable side. She thought.

"I have found my other half." She spoke to Erebus as her eyes looked at her. The hand of Aether releasing from her little sister's body.

The meaning of the other half by her older sister is that Aether has finally found her mate.

As congratulations that her older sister now has a mate, she hugged her older sister. But this time it's Erebus turn to be the one who hugged Aether because just a moment ago Aether is the one who hugged Erebus.

"Thanks. I hope you will find your mate too one day." Aether knew why Erebus hugged her without even spoke a word. Well, she knows everything since it's her little sister after all.

As examples, if she glares at someone it means, 'Go away.' 'Do you want to die earlier?'. It's kinda her first warning, or, if someone is doing something out of her limits, that is the bye bye to that person which is they will be buried into the ground when they soul leaving their body or in the safest place, the hospital.

Every action Erebus does have a reason. Even if there's a person she dislikes, she will not bother them. Like ignoring them as if they are dust flying in air. They should be grateful because Erebus isn't someone who becomes a mad man easily.

Erebus becomes a mad man is a total chaos. When Erebus was still in the middle school, Aether always went to the police station because her little sister got in a fight with other students until they were sent to the hospital. Among of them are though Alphas and some of it are Omegas. How in the world that her little sister can beat them until they went to the hospital. She even asking to herself if her little sister is a monster.

Maybe the Omegas are those Alphas mate. Whatever their second gender is, Erebus didn't care as long as they weren't the victims.

"Is your mate a rouge or maybe not a rouge?" Erebus questioning her older sister while they both are hugging. She is curious who her brother in law.

"My mate is the second in command in his pack. His is Azure Moon Pack's Beta." Aether said to Erebus with a soft voice.

The time has come. "So, you will join the pack?" Erebus looks at her older sister nervously out of blue.

A nod became the answer from Aether. The answer is Yes. Suddenly, a subtrist expression appears on Erebus face. Tears slightly dropped from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, sis. I would not join the pack. But I don't want to go away from you." Every word Erebus spoke shattering, she felt her voice became a little bit hoarse.

"It's fine, it's fine. It's your decision, I'm not forcing you." She patted her little sister's head. Trying to comfort her. As Aether comforting her little sister, she began crying too.

Staying as a rouge is Erebus decision. Went apart from her older sister is a sorrowful thing for them both.

"Let's spend our precious moment with do something fun for our goodbye." Some great ideas across at Aether's mind. Erebus nodded, agrees with her older sister's ideas.

They stand up and walk out of the bedroom. Leaving the door open wide without closing the door. Both of them got into the car and went to the mall, to the funfair, to the zoo, to the expensive restaurant, to the museum, to all kinds of places they want to go. Spending their money on everything no matter how high the price is. Having fun together, to make their wonderful memories. It's not that they can't meet again, it's just hard to meet again.

The daytime has dark. Night has come and for them to have fun more are over. However they can have another fun tomorrow. There are two days left before Aether goes.

"We have two days left. Every hour, minute and second, we can't let the time pass easily." Aether said with her right hand holding Erebus hand while they were resting on the bench at the park.

"Yeah, let's not waste our precious moments." Erebus close both of her eyes smile a little.