Students

Harry POV 

"Welcome to the second Semester students!" Dumbledick's voice echoed through the Great Hall, maybe today that old goat would say something actually important. "This semester we will be getting six new students, the just transferred from the North!" There was a slightly shocked pause, we never got new students. The Twins grinned mischievously from their spots at the Slytherin table, their family had disowned them after they were sorted into Slytherin. But we got into some siriusly epic pranks together, of course no one knew I was helping them from the background. "Please let them in Professor McGonagall." 

The large doors to the Great Hall opened wide and six students came out, they all appeared to be the same age I was. Yet their magical presence was masked, they each had a glamor of their own. This would be interesting. 

"Please come up to the Sorting Hat, and we will begin!" They all formed a line down the center of the Great Hall. 

Professor McGonagall took up her place by the Hat and began to read from a sheet of parchment. "Delacroix, Moon!" She called out. 

A tall girl with bright green eyes came forward. Her white, wavy hair was shaved on one side and reached her waist. Silver streaks ran through her hair and yellow eyes watched everything around her. She walked gracefully up and sat on the small stool as the Hat was placed over her head. 

The Hat seemed to think hard over where to put the girl, but finally decided on, "Gryffindor!" She smirked and came over to the table, she sat down across from where I sat. 

McGonagall carried on to the next student. "Kane, Echo!" The next was a boy with shaggy black and orange hair. His eyes were a dark blue that dared people to come at him. He was skinny and kinda tall. 

The Hat knew exactly where to put him and right away it called out, "Slytherin!" Echo stalked over to the green and silver table, where he promptly sat like he owned the place. 

The next student was called up, "Killian, Mist!" Another boy stepped forward, this one had a scar from above his right eye, across his nose and below his left eye. His eyes were a stunning royal purple. His shoulder length black hair was slicked back and he stood tall and proud. 

He strode up to the Hat like he had all the confidence in the world, the Hat barely touched his head before it loudly yelled, "Gryffindor!" This shocked no one and he sat beside the Moon girl. 

McGonagall wasted no time and continued on the with the Sorting, "Moonfall, Thyme!" This time it was girl with dull sage shaggy hair that barely made it to her chin, with equally as shaggy bangs. Her eyes were an icy blue  that pierced into your soul and told all your secrets. 

The Hat had a little trouble with this one and we waited fifteen minutes before, "Ravenclaw!" was called loudly. She took place beside Luna who had been sorted at the start of the year. 

She began whispering to Luna, but I was unable to hear. A stab of panic went through me, Luna was one of the few people who knew what I was. Before I realised a new name was being called. 

"Mortem, Brink!" That got some whispers, that was a known Dark family last name. The line was said to be Dragon Whispers and associated with Death himself. The boy's eyes almost looked like flowing blood. His black hair was a curl mess streaked with a dark red. 

The Hat seemed to have no idea where to put the boy, but when the hat finally decided it called out, "Slytherin!" He walked over to the table, the greens making his hair stand out. 

Finally the last name was called, "Serphent, Voss!" a girl came up to the Hat, you could feel the deadly loyalty radiating off her. Her long hair was a pure inky black that reached past her shoulders, with two white stripes going all the way through. Her left eye was a pale yellow and her right eye was a deep blue, stunning to look at. 

The Hat's decision was made after a handful of minutes, "Hufflepuff!" You could tell she would fit right in. 

The day continued on from there, we got new schedules for the next semester that would start after a two day break. 

The new students mostly stuck to themselves, but the night before classes started; they all disappeared. The full moon shone all over the castle, illuminating the halls and making the students active, despite it being late. 

I ran through the halls, silent on light feet. The Twins and Luna racing along with me, they were my pack. The Twins had recently come into their Inheritance and were both Imps, they could make anyone believe what they say, they could come up with any mischief they thought of, no matter how far fetched and difficult. Imps could also make objects levitate, fly with their wings and control small amounts of gravity. Both me and Luna had yet to come into our Inheritances, but we both knew we had them. We could feel them, but it was always strong on the full moon, it was like it was calling us. 

We reached the Astronomy Tower. This was easiest way to reach the Grotto. The Twins shed their glamors. Their red hair grew curler and black and gold streaks. Long, feathered wings grew from their waists in colours to match their hair. Black horns and pointed ears poked from out of their hair. Tails grew from their waists, red, gold and black feathers covered the tips of the tails. They found out that Arthur and Molly weren't their parents at all, they were the children of Zayne and Bellatrix Onyx. From the Royal line of Imps. 

They grabbed both of us and took to the skys. Speeding across the sky at insane speeds, cutting through the air. It was such a freeing feeling. Then we dove suddenly, headed right for a spot of blackness in the forest. Just when it seemed like we would smash into the ground, we went right through it. 

Into the Grotto. The Grotto was a huge cave, lit by glowing stones and crystals. There were ponds and underground plants growing all over. This was the place we went when the moon was full. It shone into the Grotto, but no one could come in or see in unless we wanted them to. Creatures on the other hand can come in any time they want to. 

A large wolf that looked about eight feet tall appeared above the Grotto, if it was unable to get in then it wasn't just a wolf. It was an Animagus. It was white and silver with glowing yellow eyes. 

The Twins were in action, flying right below were the wolf stod. It began sniffing the transparent floor, it turned it's head and yipped off where we couldn't see. Then five other creatures appeared. A large badger about three feet tall, pale yellow and deep blue eyes scanned the grass.A unnaturally large two foot black and orange lizard on its back, it's eyes glowed deep blue. A wolgan swooped down (dragon-wolf), it's fur shone a black with dark red patterns, it stood as tall as the wolf. Red eyes bathed the scene in a red glow. 

A Mantis Dragon loomed behind them, taller than the rest. It looked draconic, covered in dull sage scales, mantis legs looked ready to snatch anything. A spiked tail swished behind it and dragon wings were neatly folded. It's icy blue eyes seemed to stare through the ground and into the Grotto. A King Cobra slithered over, it's black scales glinting in the moonlight and royal purple eyes looking around like they could kill any threat. 

"What should we do?" I whispered to the Imps. 

They looked at each other, "We need to leave now!" They spoke at the same time, and bothe really urgent. 

"Yes," Luna whispered, "They are after us." 

None of us ever doubted Luna's words and we weren't about to start now. The Twins swooped down and grabbed both of us, the Grotto opened just long enough for us to shot out and past the group. They all glared at us and the Wolgan and Mantis Dragon charged after us. 

We dove through the trees, darting around each one at lightning fast speeds. Imps weren't called dragonfly flyers for nothing. The Wolgan and Mantis Dragon quickly fell behind, getting caught up in the trees and they couldn't fly as fast. 

We landed back at the Astronomy Tower and headed back to our rooms, "I'll see you guys in the morning," I called before heading to my room in the Gryffindor Tower. 

I got bored and got an idea so here I am writing an new Fanfic with another one on the go. So... enjoy!

Peace Out! ;)