After Answers

Harry POV 

The end of the school year came to soon in my opinion, I had read all the books that Zekat had given me. After talking with the group of new students, they told me that they were called the  Predators. To keep up appearances I would go home for the first week before they came and got me, they didn't explain anything more than that. And of course I told my pack about everything that had happened. The Twins were shocked, but Luna was not, she told us that she saw it happen. 

As the school year came to a close, I rode back to London with my "friends" and walked back to Surry like usual. When I arrived I was beaten and stuffed in the bedroom up stairs. I swear I would kill these muggles. 

"Boy! Get your lazy ass down here and make breakfast!" The overgrown walrus bellowed. Sighing I made my way down and began to make breakfast, large helpings of toast, eggs, sausage and bacon. I stole some of the steaming food and shoved it into my pockets, no way they would let me eat. 

With a slap on the head that made me see stars I was ordered to go back to my room and wait till they had left to begin my chores. As Vernon left the yard I made my way down to do my chores, which was an outrageously long list. There was one thing that made it go fast, I never had to do any of the chores outside. The creatures I had befriended, mostly snakes, did all the chores outside once they learned how those vile muggles treated me. 

I have two creatures who stick by me all the time, I was unable to take either of them to Hogwarts, so they had to stay here. Aka, a baby albino basilisk and Onyx, a baby melanism (opposite of albino) kitsune. 

I opened the door and let out a high whistle that no human could hear, Aka and Onyx bound out of the bushes and right over to me. Aka slithered up my leg and onto my left shoulder and Onyx jumped all the way up to my right shoulder, his nine tails swishing happily. 

Excited little growls came from Onyx, "Welcome back Hades!" He squeaked, cuddling into me. 

"Yesss," Aka hissed happily. "We missssed you ssso much, why do you have to go away at all? Can't we jussst go with you?

This time would be different I told myself, "Both of you will come with me this time. Nothing can stop us." A happy cheer came from both of them, "Lets go, we have work to do!" 

The week passed by faster than it should have, maybe because I was beyond exhausted by the end of the day and beaten till I passed out. 

At sunrise on Sunday there was a soft nock on my window. Looking out into the pre-dawn light there was Brink, he was in the air. Flying on dragon wings with fur on the back, a spiked wolf tail swishing behind and wolf ears sticking out of his head. 

"Let's go Potter!" He snarled, not angry, but not happy either. 

I grabbed my bag, Hedwig's cage, she would follow me due to our link, and Aka and Onyx hopped on my shoulders. I opened the window and balanced on the sill. 

"You ready?" Thyme yelled up, I nodded sharply and she changed. She grew up to the height of my window, becoming the huge Mantis Dragon we saw. "Hop on!" She growled in draconic. 

Jumping out the window I looked back, "Wait!" I yelled at  the two. "I have something I need to do." 

Balanced precariously on Thyme's out stretched claw, I looked at Onyx and he nodded. Without a second of hesitation he launched a shadow fireball at the house, engulfing it in flames instantly. The house didn't stand a chance against the raging inferno, and from where we were, you could here the occupants of the house screaming.